[Search] Filehosts with PPD/PPS MIX with unlimited storage

Status
Not open for further replies.

dingens

.. well in the end an acceptable alternative to uploaded.net. any really good suggestions? atm i am using terafile, fileom and uploaded for my site.
terafile and fileom storage is already full and its kinda bugging me paying them for bringing them money -.- and uploaded, .. is uploaded.
also free user should be able to download files up to 1 GB and shouldnt be spamed on the hosters site.
hope for some nice suggestions :)

8 comments
if u r bringing sales in fileom u can ask him to upgrade your acc for free + whitelist your files (live forever)

well pps is more important, ppd is not must have. already asked filegrasper (from fileom), nothing happened so far and storage space is full. cant waste more time. switching over to ryushare now.

#1. FileOM = 100 % from ppd + 10 % from sales. (they don't shave and their payment processor is flawless, so everything counted correctly, and they have detailed stat option, so you're able to monitor which file got sale and ppd earned files list too, and each file earning)

#2. Uploaded.net [but they shave most and give you less- no monitotring, don't know which file got sale and not able to downloaded file lists.]

well fileom reacted and gave me more storage space. this is great. so i will keep them. how about ryushare smartboy? are they still reliable?

@dingens
buddy, morre mirrors = less download on files and ofcourse sales.

so lees host and don't change filehosts, because user may confuse with it, that affect your download earnings, change filehosts in 3 month or atleast one month gap, keeping same will increase trust on you and more will comback.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back