Shared [SE] SwedeHost | Secure, Professional Hosting In Sweden

Status
Not open for further replies.
35 comments
Also i forgot to mention we can offer customers a Dedicated IP address from our block at an additional cost, please contact for more info.

That's Right

Also i want to take a Dedicated Server From Sweden & Added To Other My servers

Do You allow Warez/Adult/Nulled Scripts Linking On Your Servers?!!

Finally a host that has my attention.
If all goes well you may have an order from me with a couple of my smaller sites. ;)

Looks good man. I already have one of my dedicated server in Europe (Not in Sweden though).

Decent prices for shared, and good plans. Can't wait to see if you add any dedicated server options. Good luck!

Thanks for the positive comments guys :)

We have some high-specification servers lying in our rack not currently switched on that we will be reselling soon.

Looks interesting. I'll keep an eye on you and perhaps will use you in the future.

I got currently a co-located server in Central Europe.

Btw, since I'm PayPal hater, I'd prefer MoneyBookers or Credit Card payment option.

Looks interesting. I'll keep an eye on you and perhaps will use you in the future.

I got currently a co-located server in Central Europe.

Btw, since I'm PayPal hater, I'd prefer MoneyBookers or Credit Card payment option.

Yes we will be implementing a credit card payment system soon as well as other payment merchants like Google Checkout.

Seems like you guys have quite long vacations in Sweden.

But nevermind, I'd like to hear some feedback from users who host with Swedehost. I noticed one downtime of homepage so far.

Availability test on swedehost.com - checked once in 10 minutes

http://stats.servers-monitoring.net/Swedehost

Already more than 7 hours of downtime...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back