3 comments
The issue I've always found is sourcing content which is foreign to me, is really difficult, I'm not sure if it's regional thing, like english speaking places know where to get english movies and spanish people know where to get spanish movies etc...

I'm more than happy to help provide a system to add your movies to, so long you can source them, but otherwise I could provide a 1000 spanish movies from yts.mx and that's pretty much all I can offer.

The second issue that follows is shows, again maybe a regional thing but I don't know anywhere to automate new episodes in any language but English, I'm not sure if sites like showrss.info are any use for foreign content.

I had the same issue with Hindi movies, which I had to resolve with a Hindi uploader as all the Hindi movies I could find on torrentgalaxy etc where horrible quality, covered in watermarks or had horrible ass ads all over the video.

The issue I've always found is sourcing content which is foreign to me, is really difficult, I'm not sure if it's regional thing, like english speaking places know where to get english movies and spanish people know where to get spanish movies etc...

I'm more than happy to help provide a system to add your movies to, so long you can source them, but otherwise I could provide a 1000 spanish movies from yts.mx and that's pretty much all I can offer.

The second issue that follows is shows, again maybe a regional thing but I don't know anywhere to automate new episodes in any language but English, I'm not sure if sites like showrss.info are any use for foreign content.

I had the same issue with Hindi movies, which I had to resolve with a Hindi uploader as all the Hindi movies I could find on torrentgalaxy etc where horrible quality, covered in watermarks or had horrible ass ads all over the video.
How can I contact you?

Back