Status
Not open for further replies.

jok3rx

hello all
i have purchased 1 plan hosting (shared)and after 1 week my site is down :facepalm:
Nameserver 1: ns14.scorpiohost.com (195.20.205.11)
Nameserver 2: ns15.scorpiohost.com (195.20.205.181)
2 netherland server down ????
not accesses to cpanel for get backup ....
today i have receved auto email from him tell me paid the next month :))
i'm so idiot if i pay dues next month .
whats about user use scorpiohost ?

11 comments
well i hate to tell you but they are not good anymore . they dont reply to tickets they dont do anything anymore . ive been with them for 2 years . i moved onto a better host and got away from this they have been doing this to us for 2 months now . it wont stop .

i really dont know what happened but sad to say 2 years with them and the last 2 months took a nose dive and have no idea why because they wont tell me .

Here I a mail I have got today. Dont know is it for getting the Next Month's Payment or What? Anyone Recevied Such email from them?

Hello Sofia Sony (FileLinkBD),

The server Scorp 5 is now up after complete reinstallation of disks and OS.
We have managed to recover all databases and almost 80% of files of all accounts.

Currently, the restoration is in progress. However, this is a slow process as restoration to cpanel is a manual process.

Please open a ticket with the subject "RESTORE ACCOUNT: DOMAIN.COM" for faster restoration of your account.
Note : Replace the "DOMAIN.COM" in the subject with your domain name.

Thank you,
For support requests mail to support@scorpiohost.com
Scorpio Host - Offshore & Onshore Solutions
http://scorpiohost.com

me too i have receved this mail im so sorry for him
now the server is online for x time i can get my backup and dont need refund just backup <3

from past 2 years scorpiohost was fine with out down time, presently i am facing down time from 1month.
but still i cannot say that they r not good, as i am still there..

from past 2 years scorpiohost was fine with out down time, presently i am facing down time from 1month.
but still i cannot say that they r not good, as i am still there..

For the 1 year they have really dominated the offshore hosting market, but we have listened from our several clients that they really had some problems with Scorpio's uptime.

Best wishes for Scoprio Host and hope they'll gonna to be up ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back