Shared ScorpioHost.Com - Shared, Resellers, Master Resellers [NL/DE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
So far they have some servers down for 26 hours now for the 2nd time in 3 days .

there went the 99% uptime ..

if you do a uptime look at them online there not up 99.9% of the time each month .

what do you do when there is more then 50 hours of downtime ? in less then 4 days ?
for the last 2 years ive been really happy .. but after the node got hacked and everyone lost all there info the last time . then someone got a bad notice the other day and they shut the servers down .. the DC did that .

now yesterday it went out again .. waiting for them to get back to me is like watching paint dry .. it just gets less fun each min ..

50 hours of downtime .. a very long ticket and lots of loss makes me one pissed off person ..
its not about the warez sites . its about my business my clients .. my emails ..

i think ive been plenty patient

Last edited:
Offshore Hosting is bad way to keep uptime and network connection. :) Also, their configuration always don't meet many scripts as we think. :)

Good luck,

do you ignore DCMA?
No they absolutely do not ignore DCMA, they close sites down and then force you to wait 24 hours +

Not happy with overall downtime neither, looking for new host

Actually that is not true ether

ill show you what i got in the ticket i made

i asked them to show me the report as to why the server was off
i did edit part of it because it was not relevant to this issue

Hello there,

the data center blocks all access to a server, not specific IP's.

Regards,
"edited name"

ScorpioHost.com Support Staff

indeed very poor host, alot of downtimes and staff is trained to not reply ticket in those downtimes...they could wipe your data off their server anyday and still dont regret /feel sorry for it.

Hi (edited my name),

I understand your concerns.
We will try to compensate this outages.

We are planning to improve our services in the following areas --
Faster support, Server monitoring, Faster abuse handling.

We will make sure that all issues are taken care as fast as possible. Please check for a few days and if you still face issues, we will shift your container to a new node.

Regards,
Technical Administrator
ScorpioHost Support

LMAO right after that the node goes down again ... did not learn the first time .. 2nd time . 3rd time .. maybe the 4th time i will learn but payday is not till the first so nothing i can do about it now .

they claim the dc is cutting off the node because of dmca reports . well if one site gets one on the "node" we are all sharing ... we all get $#%$% because of it . was it my fault ? they told me no . then why am i punished for someones stupid mistake ?

To be honest 2 years with them and its been great .
untill recently
ether they lost some staff member's or they cut costs somewhere but its not what it was when i signed up with them .

i recommended them to everyone for the first year now i have a hard time doing that .

what ever they lost last year is what is bringing them down .
today was the first time in a very loooong time i got a answer back with in 20 min . was very shocked .

but thats only one . the next has now taken more then 3 hours .
if they could just go back to the host they used to be they would have more happy clients . was happy till recently .

i still have to laugh about this one

"WE CAN BE REACHED 24/7 TO ANSWER ALL OF YOUR SUPPORT RELATED NEEDS. "

if its not true then dont post it on your website .

i think they sold out for the money .
they have gone right to the crapper .

Anyone know of a REAL host ? LoL

Last edited:
Plz Reply Ticket
article.gif
Its already a day and half past after ticket submission. No solution came yet. Server is down for 3 days !!!
https://www.scorpiohost.com/billing/viewticket.php?tid=770105&c=5idoT1yP

YA ITS TIME TO MOVE . they have lost there edge

and everyone is looseing respect for them .
on payday ill be buying a dedi screw this crap .

btw they dont reply to anything anymore ive got a 5 page ticket going right now .
they dont do anything anymore . they just want the dam money !

They lie

As proof of the lie
Sean
Staff 20/11/2011 15:56
Hi (edited name here),

"We have also set up a system which will ensure faster solutions to these issues without service interruptions."

Regards,
Technical Administrator
ScorpioHost Support

Since they posted this . i have been down 4 more times different days

Over 80 hours of downtime ..

at this point i dont think they care at all

Bought Hosting 1 day ago. and after 2 or 3 hours the account is off. and till now it is off.
and i put a ticked they reply this

Code:
Hi,

We are facing network issues and the server is temporarily down. We are working on the issue to brig the server back online. Please hold on. We shall get back to you with an update shortly. 

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,
Dinesh
ScorpioHost Staff

Then no reply and still my site is off. I think they don't care about customers... only money.................

Code:
Hi ,

We faced a series of abuse issues and we had to get in touch with the DC directly in order to resolve them as the upstream provider blocked network access.
These issues have been resolved now and no more abuse issues are pending at the moment.

We have also set up a system which will ensure faster solutions to these issues without service interruptions.

Regards,
Technical Administrator
ScorpioHost Support

Mine looks Just a tad different.....

ASKED FOR A REFUND. WAITING WHAT THEY HAVE TO SAY !

I asked for refund and my support ticked is deleted check the screens.

My email

[SLIDE]http://i28.lulzimg.com/a3e6edac5b.png[/SLIDE]

and now

[SLIDE]http://i28.lulzimg.com/3b8fe3b296.png[/SLIDE]

Last edited:
Hey All,

Scorpiohost is sunken ship now,its better to leave it..not recommended for new clients,you will only face disappointment...if you want to know some reliable hosts pm me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back