ScopeHosts.Com Unmetered 100Mbps|1Gbps Windows/Linux VPS at 7.99€/mo.(NL,DE,US,RU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
the live chat dont work for me, anyway

in the managed vps, you say "Litespeed Web Server and cPanel", this is included in the price?

in which horary you use skype?, I want to talk, really, I want to buy a VPS but I have some questions about your AUP and ToS, I think we can make a deal if we talk instant.

@ Gian

This is our skype ID : ScopeHosts . Our Sales Support is available 16/7 5.30 IST Timing 8:00AM To 2:00 AM.

@ smackthat9876

You were looking for Managed VPS ? I`am i right. Please mail your requirement.

hi, could do a discount: Netherlands(1Gbps) Windows VPS WIN1G-Silver...
because I need to get me some sending and receiving materials with my brother who is in another state.

@ jmsmarcelo

Presently we don't have discount in the Windows 1G Silver . As all these services are in great demand . We regular run shortage of stocks for this service

Hello,

Just saw your announcement in the client area. As you said there that all the windows and linux vps in SMARTDC datacenter will be transferred to Evoswitch .

I have 2 Managed VPS`s in that datacenter . Do i need to transfer on my own or you will transfer for us . I have Unmanaged windows vps also . Do i need to do same for that also .?

@ protocol1

Sorry for the delay reply here.

As you read the announcement. We will be transferring clients on periodic bases . As you have 2 Managed VPS services with us . Our Technical department will prepare with VPS and transfer all your websites database , files to new vps.

You just need to update your nameservers with new ip.

For windows VPS, We will give new vps details. You can transfer all the files you need as per requirement. Within 72hours of time period.

If you do not know to transfer files on windows vps. inform us , we will help in transferring.

Thank you for your swift transfer of my all 3 VPS`s.

Each of them are now loading faster then the old vps`s . :D My clients are very happy with new servers.

I will be finishing up new ecommerce project of my client. Gonna be taking another managed vps of yours .

I have bought yesterday a VPS from Scopehost . and as I have already some Dedicated Servers so I want to the speed to my servers and test on it some other projects because I can't touch my Dedi ones ;)
Well

The VPS was in less than 5 min ready
The Support is Exellent!
Always available in Skype
Verry Userfriendly
The VPS is Extremly fast!

Well I realy recommend it 10/10 keep this service like now guys!

@ Uploader007

Thank You for your Brief Review on our service.

Service Updates:

RUSSIA OFFSHORE VPS NETWORK UPGRADE TO 1Gbps

Soon Releasing discounts for the services today.

beyond impressed with ScopeHosts

I signed up 2 days ago for a Silver unmanaged VPS, as it offered suitable specs for a good price. Since then, I have used the support chat on the site 3-4 times and each time had someone help me or answer all my questions straight away.

The staff are great and seem to really know their stuff (live Tech Support isn't available on weekends, but the sales guys still helped me with a technical issue!). Can't speak highly enough of these guys, very impressed :)

Last edited:
@ justsomeuser

Thank you for your kind review

@ Gambler

While ordering in note you need to specify that you need Directadmin instead of default cpanel .

We will install it for you and also do all the management stuffs for you.

We do have best ddos mitigation for Managed VPS . Which can handle ddos attacks for max entent . If it goes beyond the mitigation . We will just null route ip for some time and clear all the floods and remove the null route on the IP.

Keeping disrupt in services to minimum extent :) .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back