ScopeHosts.Com Unmetered 100Mbps|1Gbps Windows/Linux VPS at 7.99€/mo.(NL,DE,US,RU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
german vps down again
even control panel down to reboot server :( :( :(

STILL DOWN ????!!!!

Last edited:
I worry
just going to buy VPS to Russia, I wonder if I will have problem with the litter of my website.

now they are saying that she fell for some countries

I hope your answer

I'm about to buy my VPS RUSSIA page link to warez

thanks

already pay for my vps, I hope to soon as possible

Last edited:
http://www.facebook.com/scopehosts?sk=wall

They will really be down more like 4 1/2 days

In 2011 they were great already in 2012 they have been down for a min of 6 hrs like every 5 days to a week this is really annoying I am gonna switch to another more stable host after I get my files these DDOS attack are uncalled for. They have 5 to 7 different times of attacks before they do something about this that is just lazyness

Last edited:
@ DJboutit

Last 3-4days have been very eventful for us . We never had any major services since 2008 . In 2012 only this week itself we were offline due to high attacks .

Our Management acted quickly regarding this issue. You cant say we are lazy . We have actively given support and services . The process as already been started today . We have requested datacenter to finish up this process ASAP.

We request all our potential clients kindly co-operate in this process as we promise this process is being done for future betterment of the service.

Latest Updates:

All servers are successfully transferred to new facility and around 75% of the servers are active now. We are thankful to all the clients for their co-operation and patience in this period. All servers transfer completed in 24hours.

We are very thankful to the administrative department of datacenter handling the transfer carefully without data loss and completing the work within Estimated Time .

Last edited:
Hi All

I just want to tell my experience with ScopeHosts Till now.

Well, I moved all of my sites that were on a VPS account with another company over to SCopeHosts about 12 Months ago. Before That I have been working with Other VPS providers and I used to get issues with all of them( Not Bother to mention their Names). But an year before one of my friend suggested me to try scopehost and i bought Germany 1Gbps(DE) MVPS - Bronze MVPS And believe me. I hardly face any problem till now. Yes, Little bit issues are always their. But the thing i love the most in ScopeHosts is their Uptime. Simply superb and Fantastic. I really do not know about others. But I just love their service and hosting. As i am just almost completing my One year with them, they are giving me Discount for Next Month. I am happy to stay with them. And yes as Earlier i agree with that their support ticket system was not so active and still they use to be delay while replying to tickets but i usually contact their support by Live Chat and on phone. and now if i get any problem. i get solutions to my problem very fast even instantly. And More Over from last few months they are providing me IM Support. So, anyhow if i have any problem i have their Tech Admin(Aryan) in my Yahoo list, over all I am very happy with their support system but Most of all, I love Up time and speed of ScopeHost. just Brilliant.

Overall: This is what a hosting service is supposed to be. Highly recommended. I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for worry-free reliable inexpensive hosting.

@Mohit Sharma
I second you, except on one thing they should take a look at - I hope they will learn to answer tickets. I had two tickets and it's been 3 days now for the second one, no one replied.

Nonetheless, I agree,I had minimal issues with them except on the latest downtime.

@ Mohit Sharma

Thank you for your detailed review regarding our services :) We are glad to have you has one of our potential clients.

@ dominum

Last 1 week has been very busy for all our technical support team . So i sincerely apologize for the delay caused in the tickets reply .

To cover this delay we are providing live support with sales / technical support for about 16hours/day

Also PM Me your Ticket ID`s . I promise you will get immediate reply within 15mins max.

Germany Servers Updates:

Datacenter completed all the transfer of the servers within 24hours . Which was estimated upto 72hours .

All transfers have been made successful . If any of the clients facing any issue kindly open support ticket or contact us through our contact-us page .

Thank you,

Kind Regards,
Santosh R
Sales Manager
ScopeHosts.Com

Highly recommending this company,Helpful staff,and Aryan is one of the best guys in this business.I faced loads of problems with 123dedi... company and finally moved my site to this and this guys,Aryan,stayed with me online for 24 hours just to move my site and fix problems of my site.
And that proves a lot...

hello my vps has stopped working
can you please check my ticket # 127365

thanks and my site has become

Last edited:
I recently purchase an account and sad to say i am not so happy with the service so far. i would like for you guys to reply to my ticket or i will be forced to request a refund ticket #923885

@ kirky

Your all queries were answered by the technical admin on the live support.

For any kind of lnstant support kindly call us , contact us through instant messenger support .

We will be glad to help you out anytime.

Kind Regards,
Santosh R
Sales Manager
Scope Ace Solutions Pvt. Ltd.

hello

please my vps is very slow. I've been waiting almost 30 minutes to answer my tickets

my ticket # 745560

I hope to answer

my tickets have been answered thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back