ScopeHosts.Com Unmetered 100Mbps|1Gbps Windows/Linux VPS at 7.99€/mo.(NL,DE,US,RU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for your kind review . Hope you enjoy our service for long period.

Service Updates:

* New Germany Linux VPS Stocks Available.
* 25% Recurring Discount On Netherlands 1Gbps Windows VPS Ends on 10/07/2013

I remember that Scopehosts used to be a good service provider. It's sad to see that they've really become quite rubbish.
I bought a VPS a month ago from them and my experience so far has been really bad. So bad in fact that I've got 3 weeks left on my VPS and I've stopped using it and will let it die.

What's so bad you ask?
1) My first two tickets to them were answered after 3 days and 2 days respectively (!!)
2) I keep getting downtime. Average response to any ticket I open is usually around 10 hours, which is unacceptable in my opinion and basically leaves you hanging for 10 hours before the issue is resolved. That's a lot of downtime for a website.

Bottom line: If you don't need service and don't mind downtime, you can use Scopehost. Otherwise, stay away, far far away from them.

@ woja

Kindly provide your user ID through PM . We will forward your issue to the administration department. They will investigate and take strict action on it.

As per i know our average response time in weekdays in 1-6hours. On weekends it is around 1-10hours.

After investigating if it is found there is delay done by the support department. I will ask the administration department to provide you 2months of service for free on different node . For us the customer satisfaction is top most priority .

Last edited:
Ticket no answer...
facepalm.gif

@ unknown02This is not the technical support thread. You are being regularly replied by the technical department@ hyeltonThank you for kind review . Hope to have you has our long term client. @ keito0015Depends on the VPS you order with us.

hi, i was wondering if this is suitable for a web designer looking to resell and manage clients websites? and the business is mostly UK based(this is only for page loading time of course). just for the record i ask same question to knownserv

Surely you can sign up for our VPS reseller program . Where you can own Control panel , Maintain all your clients VPS under one roof . Next they will also be having the Control panel access to the VPS .

I do Hope to be a long term client! Please Check my ticket. There seems to be something up with the VPS control panel URL not working. Thanks.

@hyeltonAll your tickets will be regularly answered by the technical department. Kindly do not reply here for the technical queries ticket update, we will only reply to the sales ticket or sales queries here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back