ScopeHosts.com cPanel, 1GBps Bandwidth, 10GB Space From 3$/month(Germany)

Status
Not open for further replies.
poor support..live support always offline..
email sent but no respon for quiet long time..if u host good..but with poor support u have no where to go..

@dtommy9

Your website was constantly using more CPU Resource. That`s the reason it was suspended . Now its been unsuspended and even your service as been moved to new 1gbps server.

@ koolttt

If you are looking for hosting multiple warez linking websites on shared hosting. I recommend you go with our VPS Service .

@ slamberrx

Our Office is being extended with new staff rooms, server analysis chamber etc... Which as resulted in 50% of staff members working through home. But we are resolving the Sales/Technical issues within 12-24hours max.

If you have any sales queries do PM me here . I Will help you out.

Best Regards,
SarkarRaj - ( Prathik )
ScopeHosts - Sales Department

I use Mxzon, DaringHost, KnownSRV, Motionite from WJ and non of them dosent give me such good hosting like ScopeHosts. I will stay witch them for sure, my site is looding very fast and I have no downtimes - this is all what matters to me.
@slamberrx , SarKarRaj provide good support - when I wanted to get some help I write to him on MSN and he help me , about tickets, I just submited one - when I wanted to buy dedi IP.

Thank you ScopeHost for this hosting, it is worth every penny! :)

Guys my site is down please cheak this /// It's not just you! http://classic-movie.net looks down from here.

Ticket - #254572

Last edited by Drinkordie; Yesterday at 07:05 PM.
My 2 sites are still down :/

Edit:
STILL DOWN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
@ Drinkordie

Hello,

Sorry for the inconvenience . Main-board of the Server had an issue which resulted in this downtime. Datacenter is replacing it with new server. And all the shared hosting clients on this server will be added with 2days of grace period.

No Data Loss as we do remote backup weekly and also they are just replacing with same server with our 100% working HDD`s.

Best Regards,
SarkarRaj ( Aryan )
ScopeHosts - Support Department

Hello,

The Server is back online. All clients db and their sites are working fine.

@ SagarRox

I haven't received any PM from you . Please check whether you have sent to proper person.

@ flippy07

As we have cPanel as our control panel system for shared hosting. If you have cpanel in your old hosting . Then order the shared hosting service from our website.

Next Open Ticket with Title " Transfer of Website" And in the ticket mention the details of old hosting cpanel.

We will transfer it for free

Best Regards,
SarkarRaj ( Aryan )

@ flippy07

As we have cPanel as our control panel system for shared hosting. If you have cpanel in your old hosting . Then order the shared hosting service from our website.

Next Open Ticket with Title " Transfer of Website" And in the ticket mention the details of old hosting cpanel.

We will transfer it for free

Best Regards,
SarkarRaj ( Aryan )

Hi. I just bought hosting from you and opened a ticket for transfer. I hope you see to it soon. Thanks!

SarKarRaj I cant access my site and Cpanel from my IP (89.228.5.234) from yesterday, please cheak this, beceouse I dosent have this problem witch other sites etc. evrything works normal :.. I try to access my site from RDP and it works witch out any problems ...

@ Drinkordie

I have again removed your IP from firewall . Regarding your basic technical issues please do open support ticket.

You need not reply here . As its only a sales thread.

Best Regards,
SarkarRaj ( Aryan )
ScopeHosts - Technical Department

SarKarRaj, check my site - failplanet.org I sent you a message and no one is answering. It`s just not opening, but It should be because I still have a month for host and idk what`s going on, please, help.

I'm still waiting for the reply in support ticket system too. Why it is taking so long to response?

P.s. juordis, your site is loading perfectly for me :)

Still waiting for the response :facepalm:
I wrote a message on your support system on 07/06/2011 13:00. And still no answer. How do you suppose we could be on your host for the long period if we couldn't get any help when we need it?
By the way, server speed and uptime is perfect, but support...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back