VPS SceneWire.net - Premium VPS from $19/month (Lithuania)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuze

titlefgf.png
SceneWire is backed by veterans in the world of online marketing, web development and server technology. We have excelled in these fields and have now come together to offer the ultimate hosting experience. SceneWire is our passion, providing quality hosting for our customers is our desire, what we do, we do for you! What do you say? Give SceneWire a chance, if you aren't satisfied we will give you your money back. Doesn't get much better than that.​
promotion.png
Use the promotional code WJ2K11 to receive 10% off any VPS Package.​
packaguwu.png
Basic
arrowftf.png
20GB Web Space
arrowftf.png
200GB Bandwidth
arrowftf.png
256MB Ram
arrowftf.png
512MB Burstable​
More Information & Order Here
Save 10% with WJ2K11
Professional
arrowftf.png
50GB Web Space
arrowftf.png
400GB Bandwidth
arrowftf.png
512MB Ram
arrowftf.png
1024MB Burstable​
Save 10% with WJ2K11
Elite
arrowftf.png
100GB Web Space
arrowftf.png
1000GB Bandwidth
arrowftf.png
1024MB Ram
arrowftf.png
2048MB Burstable​
Save 10% with WJ2K11
Ultimate
arrowftf.png
350GB Web Space
arrowftf.png
1500GB Bandwidth
arrowftf.png
2048MB Ram
arrowftf.png
4096MB Burstable​
Save 10% with WJ2K11
testimonia.png
Posted by MrSandvik
It's blazing fast, go check it out yourself. No issues so far, great support. Thanks for a wonderful host ;)
Posted by Kn1ght
I've bought the Professional Plan from SceneWire. Everything went smooth, I was able to use my account in seconds. A+
Posted By Ryan Cores
We have been with SceneWire for about 2 weeks now. You won't find a better offshore host out there. If you would like a reliable host and

excellent support (whick I only ever used twice and both times it was my fault) then your at the right place. I feel safe and with there

truly offshore hosting services, I never have to worry. I highly reccomend them!
contact.png

10 comments
What is interesting about SceneWire is that they have well over 50 customers and absolutely no drama. That right there is peace of mind, something that everyone should be able to have in their host.

Try SceneWire out, even receive 10% off with WJ2K11. If you're not satisfied they'll give you your money back. Doesn't get much better than that.

Use the 10% off code. Remember, resources aren't unlimited, those 200GB would be yours (ie: not oversold).

What is interesting about SceneWire is that they have well over 50 customers and absolutely no drama. That right there is peace of mind, something that everyone should be able to have in their host.

Try SceneWire out, even receive 10% off with WJ2K11. If you're not satisfied they'll give you your money back. Doesn't get much better than that.

You spoke too soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back