Status
Not open for further replies.

BlaZe

Veteran
Domain : Scene-HQ.com

Information : You can make a movie-releasing blog and then monetize it further.

Registrar : Name.com

Expiration Date : 2011-03-16
Creation Date : 2010-03-16
Last Update Date : 2010-06-22

name.png

Price : 15$

Payment via : Paypal

http://who.is/whois/scene-hq.com/2

16 comments
^ I'm selling Domain :\ how can I provide an ownership proof for that ? If you want I can provide screenshots of the domain manager :|

Sellers:
If you're selling a website, domain, etc., always provide as many details as you can, the most important one is "ownership proof", the more information you provide the faster the trade will go.

Ownership proof can be shown in many ways using screenshots of the money transaction that proves you are the legitimate owner of the item/product you are selling. If you are selling a website you can easily upload a .txt file to your website saying:

Provide a screenshot of the registrar page or a screenshot of the payment. ie paypal

So what's the point in selling it for $15? :-?
It should be < $10 :|
Point is, its a nice domain.
If you go as per domain analysis, then it has two keywords
scene + hq

If proper SEO is done, then you can receive good hits for hq & scene keywords. Mainly HQ will be depicting Movies (HQ) so, its kinda odd domain :p

Its really nice domain and Blaze is its owner :))
Yea, this point too.

So we have two points now xD

Yea, I know :p I had much plans on it :p but, unfortunately, I got busy with college.

If this domain doesn't go within this saturday then I'll be keeping it and then open a HQ Movie Scene releasing site next year :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back