Status
Not open for further replies.
19 comments
We're checking.

Hello all, this Guy scammed me $70 paypal. View Profile: matxactl - WJunction - Webmaster Forum

I opened a thread here about exchange and he PM'd me.
He said that he will give me PerfectMoney in exchange of paypal, but after receiving money he was not replying and now finally blocked me on skype. F*ck F*ck F*ck.

Can you PM me the thread you opened about the exchange here?

Hello all, this Guy scammed me $70 paypal. View Profile: matxactl - WJunction - Webmaster Forum

He said that he will give me PerfectMoney in exchange of paypal, but after receiving money he was not replying and now finally blocked me on skype. F*ck F*ck F*ck.

very bad to hear that

hmm
there is another person on that thread had been cheated

people should be aware of newbie at least

Last edited:
Hello all, this Guy scammed me $70 paypal.

I'm sorry for you man. Be careful the next time. Here in this forum doesn't have iTrader?

Well what mod will do ?
if senior members not good
its not a fault of staff
wj rules already mention many things
becarefull dont believe without proof
but thing is that now days some cheaters are smart
they always do what best for them and they try to make sure they are good
so in my opinion try to ignore them.
if they give you contact details if they do voice chat and if you feel yes he is genuine then talk
if they tell to you no we scare we worry about privacy then they should not talk about business.
wj some members also good but 50% members craps & noobs
But Wj staff looks profesional and genious as i always says

Becarefull Next time bro

Thank you

Last edited:
user View Profile: matxactl - WJunction - Webmaster Forum - matxactl is banned.

He scammed 2 members of WJunction as far as we know by giving them an exchange service where they sent him money and he didn't fulfil his end of the deal of sending money back to those users with another online money service.
User matxactl was given 24 hours to proof his claim of "dispute" and didn't do so.

*I ask everyone here who is going to do an exchange, make sure you understand the risks involving such thing and be extra cautious when doing so with people you do not.

We are trying to create a system here on WJunction that will in some way give some level of security to such actions, but it will take some time until it's working.

Last edited:
Yes you can't just trust any member who even don't have any thread here and no reviews about his exchange service.
If you still want to trust , do it at your own risk. for that how can you expect wjunction mods to help you
After all it's you who made this bad decision and went to that user.

user View Profile: matxactl - WJunction - Webmaster Forum - matxactl is banned.

He scammed 2 members of WJunction as far as we know by giving them an exchange service where they sent him money and he didn't fulfil his end of the deal of sending money back to those users with another online money service.
User matxactl was given 24 hours to proof his claim of "dispute" and didn't do so.

*I ask eevryone here who is going to do an exchange, make sure you understand the risks involving such thing and be extra cautious when doing so with people you do not.

We are trying to create a system here on WJunction that will in some way give some level of security to such actions, but it will take some time until it's working.

I think you should ban the IP of that user also. And wJunction really need to create a separate Rule for this kind of scams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back