Status
Not open for further replies.
Uploading payment:

757cbe.bmp

Uploading.com is not scam, they have always paid me without problem.

In the last ten days they have problem with their system.

And i can say that for me they are better then fileserve, hotfile, rapidshare, megaupload, netload filesonic. I use only these 7 hosts, don't know the other.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploading.com will then be removed from the scamlist, but they have the slowest download speed on the net.

1.Buckshare
2.Enterupload
3.Filejunks.com
4.Filestab
5.filestrack.com
6.Filefactory
7.Gigasize
8.Hotfile
9.I-filez.com
10.Jiffyupload
11.kewlshare
12.kickload
13.Midupload
14.Skipfile
15.storage.to
16.Ugotfile
17.Uploaded.to
18.uploadstore.net
19.X7
20.Ziddu

Uploading.com will then be removed from the scamlist, but they have the slowest download speed on the net.

as premium i can download at maximum speed that for me is 1mb/s

as free user i agree with you, free users say that it's only 70kb/s.

But i want to say one thing: for 4/5 month i had dual host,UL and Fileserve. Fileserve is faster, you know, but 70% prefered to download with Uploading becouse there aren't captcha so i abandoned Fileserve.
Now i use only Uploading and nobody, i say NOBODY, told me "why don't you use Fileserve anymore?". People hate captcha, if i want download something like a mkv i don't want every single part (of 50/60) write it. I prefer a slower host but i can go to sleep and it works for me!

Sorry for the OT but i think that it could be useful for someone;)

Ipersphera

I hope so. If they dont pay me in 1 month i will post proof that they are scam.

Of course i will do the same! i'm not defense them

Honestly who cares. Its your greed that causes this. What do you expect when you use some Filehost promising the world.

Ipersphera:
"But i want to say one thing: for 4/5 month i had dual host,UL and Fileserve. Fileserve is faster, you know, but 70% prefered to download with Uploading becouse there aren't captcha so i abandoned Fileserve.
Now i use only Uploading and nobody, i say NOBODY, told me "why don't you use Fileserve anymore?". People hate captcha"

ipersphera you have a very valid point, i also hate captcha i believe you are right about people prefering filehosts without a captcha

I see enterupload on the list.. um for me they have paid every time. I just do my payout then if I don't receive it in 3-4 days I just write the support an email and everytime they write me and email back

"Your payout will be processed in 24-48 hours"

Then in 24 hours I have my money.

They've paid me probably 3-4 times now, which is everytime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back