Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't understand why people are offending this sites so easily. Did they made you to join them? Did you pay them from your own money? Except those who started their accounts pretty recently, I think not. I payed for the premium account on FS with money earned from downloads, and I still received a hole lot more from them. Is their money, and their business, and they can make whatever change they want. You all should be glad you received money doing nothing in the first place. I know there was a lot of work involved, uploading stuff and spreading the links, but nobody forced you to do it. You all did it from your own initiative. So did I.

But now it's time to move on and search something else for making money online. I am done with this thing, even thou I invested a lot of time, but there is nothing to last forever. Be glad that it lasted while it did.

Best regards,
clatite

I really don't understand why people are offending this sites so easily. Did they made you to join them? Did you pay them from your own money? Except those who started their accounts pretty recently, I think not. I payed for the premium account on FS with money earned from downloads, and I still received a hole lot more from them. Is their money, and their business, and they can make whatever change they want. You all should be glad you received money doing nothing in the first place. I know there was a lot of work involved, uploading stuff and spreading the links, but nobody forced you to do it. You all did it from your own initiative. So did I.

But now it's time to move on and search something else for making money online. I am done with this thing, even thou I invested a lot of time, but there is nothing to last forever. Be glad that it lasted while it did.

Best regards,
clatite

Lol, I think this guy is the Hish!
Only registered (as clatite) outrages to say ...
What you say is the obvious of the obvious ...
Anything new? So rest in peace :P

Best regards,
clatite

And from where you peace lover here? You have spent 1000s of $$ in getting dedicated servers and uploading terras of stuffs?? If no, then stfu. You have no voice here!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back