Status
Not open for further replies.
Fileserve Delete my account today when i login my account i recieve this msg Your account has been disabled due to violations of our Terms and Conditions.

Well I was a Premium user, without copyright contents. Still they...
Still though Ricky, I will give you best of wishes, which you need,
as you will never be able to get back in to this business. Search some,
and pls don't scam peoples.

fileserve and filejungle... (and i guess uploadstation)

28UIa.jpg

yneAn.jpg

iG2XG.jpg

I can't belive that some mods of this forum supported them and banned some of the users complaining for scam at their official support threads.

28UIa.jpg

yneAn.jpg

iG2XG.jpg

I can't belive that some mods of this forum supported them and banned some of the users complaining for scam at their official support threads.

I'm pretty sure you are the only one having that FileJungle issue...

28UIa.jpg

yneAn.jpg

iG2XG.jpg

When was it banned? today?

I believe they will be the next banning our accounts since they already deleted shitloads of files like fileserve did....

Everyone knows that Filehosts are alive Just for there is Something Called "Warez" in this world. Otherwise Who the hell would download that much so that ppl earn would earn 30$ for 1000 files ! So Filehosts are the Biggest Scammers. Whoever Supports them and says you should have read their TOS before joining, I have only one sentence to say them, " **** You all ! "

when i say fileserve is the site of scammer then all user reply that u are wronge
But now enjoy :d
i am very happy to see all users faceing same problem which i face 8 months ago

u r rite wadibahi lolz its time for them now to face it . And they have more painful days since they wasted more time on this shit filehost lolz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back