Scam: AdNetwork.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex

I'm sorry to say that Adnetwork.net is 1 big scam.

They have a NET-15 policy, but after you send them your invoice, they won't reply to your emails anymore.
I have been with them for 62 days now and the 1st payment is 22 days overdue. I get no replies to emails and phonenumbers all go to voicemail.
Obviously today is the last day I'll be promoting them. Byebye 5000 USD.

Don't fall for this trap.

23 comments
Is this true guys?
I also have their ads on my site
Should i stop them?
Guess me any good ads site please which pays good
Thanks

Well, I talked to my guy again, "Federico Campa" and he just apologized and said that the money would be coming in soon, but that it's delayed due to them having to process 3000 invoices a month, but it's all manual.
"Finances" are working on automating the system.

I told him, I was about to leave him, and he said he understood and that I wasn't the first one.
He also said that they are prioritizing the big affiliates, but I am such a big affiliate and my payment is 26 days overdue.

I hope to still get my money, but I'm never gonna go back to these amateurs.

Man, if you are still interested at putting them even reading my huge warning, then I don't know...
Maybe you should put my linkcodes on your site, as you don't seem to care about getting paid ;)

In all seriousness, I think they will pay but on the other hand, I feel like they are scammers. It was all good till I needed payment, then suddenly I got no more replies on my emails. Their phonenumbers go straight into voicemail and as a last resort I installed Skype with a different name and added my adnetwork-contact and was able to speak to him instantly.
He was kind and understanding, but after an hour chatting with him I felt like there was no progress. He said that there were 3000 invoices a month and that billing can't handle the load.
Which makes me wonder; how hard can it be to just look at my invoice, check the numbers I have given them and pay me out via paypal.
Even this dude could have done it in the hour he was apologizing and trying to keep me happy.

I don't know what to say. If I got a NET-15 set up, then it means it should take 15 days for me to have the money... Not 45 days.
Worst of all is that there is NO ETA on when the money will come.
I literally heard "maybe next week, maybe later, I don't know".

WTF ...:facepalm:

Man, if you are still interested at putting them even reading my huge warning, then I don't know...
Maybe you should put my linkcodes on your site, as you don't seem to care about getting paid ;)

In all seriousness, I think they will pay but on the other hand, I feel like they are scammers. It was all good till I needed payment, then suddenly I got no more replies on my emails. Their phonenumbers go straight into voicemail and as a last resort I installed Skype with a different name and added my adnetwork-contact and was able to speak to him instantly.
He was kind and understanding, but after an hour chatting with him I felt like there was no progress. He said that there were 3000 invoices a month and that billing can't handle the load.
Which makes me wonder; how hard can it be to just look at my invoice, check the numbers I have given them and pay me out via paypal.
Even this dude could have done it in the hour he was apologizing and trying to keep me happy.

If I don't bother to your warning, I will not reply or ask any more. What 's current company you are using? Could you share some good company and I will happy to follow like your referral

warez-bb is also using it , it should not be scam .

This is reason I consider them. But maybe they are only good with big site to keep reputation

Last edited:
Hey, I had 3 sites with each 150.000 UV/day sending Adnetwork traffic. So I consider myself a "big" affiliate. I think Warez-BB gets paid on time because he is a "huge" affiliate. They can't afford to lose him.

I currently use Gunggo.com, like some other big sites out there. However, Gunggo doesn't have adverts for a majority of countries. So, you just don't earn cash on half those ads. In the case that they have no ads, they will just put a banner to their own site, effectively giving them a FREE backlink and free advertising.
You can't earn any 2nd tier money from them, so they have no affiliate code.

I also have a different advertiser that you might have seen on torrent sites before. It's basically one that pays you 30 USD/sale. You send in traffic from people that want to download something, and they get to see a billing page and if it bills then you get cash. They have been reliable for me and pay out on a NET-15 basis (bi-weekly).
http://www.affiliationprof.com

It's a bad news about adnetwork and thanks for your reference but that affiliation don't allow warez site. And it seems we are going to OT :facepalm:.

Anyway, hope you can receive your money <3

Rex, stop using gunggo (zedo). they are such a scam also. I had few legit sites with their ads. few months ago. never got paid. in the first days they counted one site of mine with big traffic and had nice revenue. later the revenue went to 1% or less (think about it) of what i would made in the first days. they said is an error in counting that ad... later after that, they don't reply to chat, they are mostly offline after you sign up. i didn't got paid, removed their ads after few months...

today i received an email from adnetwork to join them... i don't know. their site have a nice alexa, one year old, don't know if they are trustable...

Hey,

I have been gone for a while for business and sickness.
I have news about Adnetwork: They eventually paid me. They are not a scam anymore. However, they dont have everything back on track. They were a longass time overdue with their payment.
I wont be going back cos their excuse was literally that accounting was a mess.
I dont know if its true, but they could be lying and it could be even worse: they keep the money for months so they can earn 1-month interest over all the cash made. If all users make 75.000 USD together per month and they get 1% interest for having that 1 month, then thats 750 USD that they earn per month. And im not even counting all the money that they get in put dont pay out yet because people havent reached the minimum payout.

You can trust adnetwork to pay you, but the question is when...

PS: I left Gunggo... They ARE a scam underreporting traffic and showing ads to their own products when they dont have ads for a specific country.
PS2: I prefer not to say what my site is to protect my privacy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back