Other sBorghost.com - sBorg Hosting, w/ Torrents, Unmetered b/w, Starting at 14$ (US)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, severs have not gone offline, just change your DNS to: 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 (Google DNS). That should fix the problems you are having. Also remember to flush your DNS via Start > Run > cmd.exe > ipconfig /flushdns

Guys, severs have not gone offline, just change your DNS to: 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 (Google DNS). That should fix the problems you are having. Also remember to flush your DNS via Start > Run > cmd.exe > ipconfig /flushdns

you're awesome dude, it's working again, thanks alot.. I would have kissed you if you was a girl in this excitement :))

BTW, are you a male or female? :p 8-)

even it works fine with google DNS, I hope it can be back normal as before, since I am using LAN to connect the network..

Thanks..

not working for me right now. I am on washington server. I can access your site sborghost.com but unable to access my site on ***.wdc1.sborghost.com

It's not working for me either, since yesterday. I can't access my sBorg page or even thge main page sborghost.com .

I've flushed dns, cleared cachec, nothing works....

What the hell is going on??!! :(

PLEASE FIX THIS ASAP!!

sBorghost.com isnt opening from last night, from around 11 PM IST.
Neither the torrent transmission url, nor the sBorg account.!
Nothing.
Nothing from the hosters too.!

Seems serious..

Website is unavailable .... just a blank page.

However, sborg works (but as said pages load very very slow). Torrents good speeds and upload to Fileserve over 20MBs.

I am sure Scudmis and his team will solve it in a jiffy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back