Other sBorghost.com - sBorg Hosting, w/ Torrents, Unmetered b/w, Starting at 14$ (US)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know from where to start, this is the best sborg on web as I know and I'm happy with it :D

everytime I have a problem I'll just go to there online support. the way ali tries to explain me makes me feels like I'm taking to a best friend of mine,.

So far I don't have any problem with sborg and I love it and I recommend everyone to sborghost :D

can i get a demo to test this sBorg & Torrent..
by the way, i didn't understand with the 1 gbit port. can u explain to me more?

I got a big problem with sborg now, download speed is too slow and it stops at 99.67% and shows some error that wupload or filesonic direct link not found WTH?
when I goto the wupload or filesonic and check the links it says those files are available, but why it is just doing shitty things since 3days?

when I try to ask you on live chat, you're always offline and when you're online, it shows this forever
"System is getting started. [Mon Sep 19 2011 23:25:47 GMT+0530]

Your current position in the queue is 1. Approximate waiting time: 1 minute(s).

The next representative available is reserved for you. "

1minute is for how many years?

I got a big problem with sborg now, download speed is too slow and it stops at 99.67% and shows some error that wupload or filesonic direct link not found WTH?
when I goto the wupload or filesonic and check the links it says those files are available, but why it is just doing shitty things since 3days?

when I try to ask you on live chat, you're always offline and when you're online, it shows this forever
"System is getting started. [Mon Sep 19 2011 23:25:47 GMT+0530]

Your current position in the queue is 1. Approximate waiting time: 1 minute(s).

The next representative available is reserved for you. "

1minute is for how many years?

I guess you are the same person who was having this issue, but changing browser fixed your issue.

Anyways regarding this issue, just create a ticket and the technical dept will check and fix it.

Anyone know why dont working sBorghost.com ??? All is down ? I cant connection for my sborg panel, anything..

same thing happening to me..
even sborghost.com won't open here..

any solution?

**changed to google DNS and it work now

Last edited:
Goto their website and wait for them to come online on Live Chat. They usually are in a couple of hours.

Last edited:
Did you change to Google DNS? If you can't pull up the website, then Live Chat is out of the question.

They are now online.

Last edited:
I guess you are the same person who was having this issue, but changing browser fixed your issue.

Anyways regarding this issue, just create a ticket and the technical dept will check and fix it.

same person? that was my first post about complaint, and I use only google chrome, none other else..

now I got a new problem, I can't access to your site..

"Oops! Google Chrome could not find sborghost.com
Try reloading: sborghost.*com
Additional suggestions:
Access a cached copy of sborghost.*com
Go to sborghosting.*com
Search on Google:

Google Chrome Help - Why am I seeing this page?
©2011 Google - Google Home"

it shows that error

and when I tried proxy

shows this --> "The requested resource could not be loaded. libcurl returned the error:
name lookup timed out"

There are no issues happening on my side - Everything's working alright! I'll ask Scudmis to check it if there are any issues. Regarding demo - if Live chat isn't there, you can create a ticket as well for demo.

@newuploader: Working perfectly at my side.. and i guessed only. Apologies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back