Other sBorghost.com - sBorg Hosting w/ Torrents & Unmetered 1Gbps B/W from €12/mo (DE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Filesonic downloads not working at NL server. Please do check. I didn't check the uploads. Few days back when tried Wupload uploads gave me error 56. It's possible that certain ips have been blocked by wupload & filesonic. It will be inconvenient in the long run.

If this problem is not for everyone, then please state that(anyone). I will open a ticket in that case.

Thanks in advance.

Upload to FS and FSC from sBorg US

319af2.jpg

They are providing the best support (at least with new customer like me). Have just ordered from them. And I will provide review soon.

[slide]http://i26.lulzimg.com/e06208.jpg[/slide]

here is a screenshot of me uploading some music album on this server,

amazing i would say.

i was quite skeptical when i purchased a sborg from sborghost.com...why? becuase usually i use my own vps for uploading.but due to paypal/alertpay funding reasons,i could only immediately pay only for a sborg. i wanted to save as much as possible without reducing quality.i paid other hosts for sborg but was not satisfied at all. i saw this thread.i thought i`d give them a trial.i went to chat with them.a

ali was quite courteous and so was scudmis.they gave me trial at both the locations that they offer Washington DC as well as DE.i told them all my requirements and they helped me.the speeds? FANTASTIC! i get 20mb+/s
on fileserve AT ANY TIME OF THE DAY!

understandably megaupload and mediafire are slow as the host limit the speed.filesonic,wupload,uploadastation,hotfile,ul.to,videobb are great.

i cannot tell about RAR`ing as i RAR the file in my pc itself. the only thing i can ask them to improve is their response time for ticket.now its about 3-4 hours(which is great) but when theey have people on live support almost all the 24 hours,support ticket should be given priority

as my signature quite rightly sums them up.

regards

Stated by Scudmis:

Seems to be a problem with a nameserver... Unfortunately my host is not replying so I have moved nameservers. Everything should work within 48 hours. If you have any problem, please open a ticket HERE and I will provide a temporary solution to fix this problem in the interim. Please include your url so I know what info to give you. Its only a DNS mixup, ALL Servers are up so please email.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back