sBorghost.com- Encoding RDP from 36$/Month (UK)

Status
Not open for further replies.
mate. . . i know about RDP . . am asking about sborg . is it possible that sborg renames the same file itself with different forum names . . and provide me with the links??

example ; i have a tv show. . . say simpsons... i will download it . . then i need i t to be uploaded to various forums i am uploading in. . so can wegive instructiosn to sborg so that it will upload to all the forum names i give ?

coz in RL u need to unrar... re-name.. then re-rar . .itz kinda long procedure

if yes, it is possible in sborg then will replace purchasing rapidleech with sborg... coz one of my friend is using sborg . and it is really cool. .

so let me know mate. .

over sold much ?
a thread with 12 pages and counting. i bet there are at least 25 users in this server already. im not going to renew this RDP. I paid for 500GB but it doesnt make any difference, i still suffer the same. I would suggest anyone who interested in this RDP to stop buying, ask for demo first.

over sold much ?
a thread with 12 pages and counting. i bet there are at least 25 users in this server already. im not going to renew this RDP. I paid for 500GB but it doesnt make any difference, i still suffer the same. I would suggest anyone who interested in this RDP to stop buying, ask for demo first.

The server isnt oversold, 12 Pages doesnt mean its being oversold.. i bet more than 60% of the replys are for demo's or downtimes.. you should better read and understand anything before making it official writing! :|

Geez guys, there was something wrong with the server and things are in the works.

Why is it people think everything can be done instantly these days?

And it is not oversold. The amount of users is clearly visible and just as promised.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back