Santa's very own steam games giveaway! Competition ended. Winners announced shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Santa

Father Christmas
Santa's very own giveaway!

As I am here until January, I will be giving away a few things myself.

More details will be provided soon.

This is Santa's very own give away!

Come back, soon!

Love, Santa:sgifts:

20 comments
Alright, so we had a discussion in regards to this competition and have decided to run this earlier than advertised at first. This competition will start on 30th December 2012 between the hours of 3pm - 5pm. It does not involve any steganography or anything similar. We'll reveal details between the hours of 3pm - 5pm.

We have 15 gift codes to give away that consists of many games (view the thread above for info on games).

Anyone can enter.

Last edited by a moderator:
:psy: COMPETITION STARTED :psy:

How to enter
To enter this competition, all you have to do is either;

*Like our Facebook page

OR

**Follow us on Twitter

How to PROVE you entered (MUST READ)
To prove that you have either liked our Facebook page or followed us, you must follow the below instructions:

- - - - - - - -

*For Facebook - Once you have liked our Facebook page, you must private message us on our Facebook page - your WJ username. that you liked our page on Facebook (this will be verified by our Facebook administration after competition closes).

- - - - - - - -

**For Twitter -
You must PM Santa (that's me!) with your Twitter username so I can check that you have followed us. PM format:

Title - Following Twitter
Content- My twitter username is -------.
Any other comments - Appreciation comments etc.

- - - - - - - -

How do you determine winners?
We will enter everyones username that entered in a database, that will randomly select 15 winners. Winners will be announced in our celebrations section on 31st December 2012 at 3pm and will be PM'd with the gift code.

Thank you.

I have entered it this wj competions are rocking and especially i love this Santa character whoever it is :D

good luck wj on 2013 :D

There are over 25+ entries, remember to enter or you'll miss out again (those that PM'd me when I will be doing another competition). Competition ends tomorrow (31st) at 3pm UK time, winners announced at 9pm UK time. The logo & banner competition, courtesy of WEBNinjaz.com will be our last 2012 competition and shall start at 4pm (we have new year competitions too!). All times are in GMT+0 (UK time).

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back