SanShare.com (PPD up to 20$) & (PPS up to 55%) & MIX Plan (5$ min Payout)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sent tickets to support and they have not resolved my problem
What's going on fokysss
With NO PPD plan anymore ... Maybe change your topic title ? users think you have ppd .....:heiligenschein:
now he becomes the most worst support in filehost. He doesn't come here regular & he doesn't reply the ticket as well. His last reply in my ticket was 2days ago, then he went to sleep & still has not woke up!! -_-

1) If anybody have any problems change earning plan let me know by send a support ticket
2) MIX plan will pay now 35% for downloads and 35% for sales
3) We do not payout via PayPal in any form or shape.

+ I would like to apologize for late responses to support tickets.

Any more questions/suggestions just drop me a message.

Added our own card billing. Visa/Master/Amex/

Last edited:
They are counting only full downloads. After update for almost 2 weeks people use to get paid for all downloads ( even incomplete downloads) now you are only getting paid for full downloads.

Send me your username in private message I will look at your stats.
I know it can be a shock when you only get money for complete download and your earnings go down but there is a reason for it. Also I paid all webmasters for ALL downloads before this problem was fixed after update knowing that 50-60% of those downloads should not really count.

Send me your username in private message I will look at your stats.
I know it can be a shock when you only get money for complete download and your earnings go down but there is a reason for it. Also I paid all webmasters for ALL downloads before this problem was fixed after update knowing that 50-60% of those downloads should not really count.

please check pm !

All file size big 67 Mg

Last edited:
I looked again on all stats and because now we only pay for complete downloads people will receive 50% from downloads and 35% from sales ( before it was 35% from downloads)
Because it was 35% and only complete downloads earnings from downloads looked really low.

P.S Above post will also answer all PM questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back