VPS SanctualHostâ„¢ - Offshore Shared Hosting | Resellers | Linux | Windows VPS Plans |

Status
Not open for further replies.

.BooM

abouthg.png

SanctualHost.com is a company that specialized in providing web hosting solutions. We have been formed in the early November of 2010, and we provide a reliable, velocious, scaleable and secure web hosting solutions for individuals and businesses of all sizes all around the world. Our quality web hosting will help you run your business or a personal website as long as you keep up with your payment, our services are extremely cheap but efficient, most of the web hosting providers that provides hosting for the amount we provide hosting with are most probably going to have a slower speed compared to us as well as a low uptime however, our servers are DDos protected and secured which means that the website we host loads rapidly. We currently have an SSL Secured website, you can simple see that by visiting our website. We also have our cPanel SSL Secured, which means that we are not just a failed stupid company, we are professionals and we employee many people who has a wide knowledge about many things, our team is made of five highly qualified and trained people, and each of us has the knowledge needed to keep everything running smoothly and securely.

Our servers are located in Germany, but our Office is located in The United States, United Kingdom, Bosnia and Herzegovina.

[/COLOR][COLOR=Orange]SanctualHost.com is a company that specialized in providing web hosting solutions. We have been formed in the early November of 2010, and we provide a reliable, velocious, scaleable and secure web hosting solutions for individuals and businesses of all sizes all around the world. Our quality web hosting will help you run your business or a personal website as long as you keep up with your payment, our services are extremely cheap but efficient, most of the web hosting providers that provides hosting for the amount we provide hosting with are most probably going to have a slower speed compared to us as well as a low uptime however, our servers are DDos protected and secured which means that the website we host loads rapidly. We currently have an SSL Secured website, you can simple see that by visiting our website. We also have our cPanel SSL Secured, which means that we are not just a failed stupid company, we are professionals and we employee many people who has a wide knowledge about many things, our team is made of five highly qualified and trained people, and each of us has the knowledge needed to keep everything running smoothly and securely.

[/COLOR] [COLOR=Orange] Our servers are located in Germany, but our Office is located in The United States, United Kingdom, Bosnia and Herzegovina.[/COLOR][/CENTER]
[/COLOR][CENTER]

[IMG]http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/3764/contactl.png

plansp.png

Shared Hosting Plans:

[SLIDE]http://i.min.us/ib5bhS.png[/SLIDE]

Reseller Hosting Plans:

[SLIDE]http://i.min.us/ib4YZM.png[/SLIDE]

OnShore Linux VPS Hosting Plans:

[SLIDE]http://i.min.us/ib9x5I.png[/SLIDE]

OffShore Linux VPS Hosting Plans:

[SLIDE]http://i.min.us/ib8R7M.png[/SLIDE]

Windows VPS Hosting Plans:

[SLIDE]http://i.min.us/ib40Ak.png[/SLIDE]

restrict.png

Allowed:

• Nulled scripts (Except WHMCS)
  • Adult Linking (No ********** Allowed)
  • Streaming (Only Embedding)
  • Image Hosting (Not Heavy database)
  • Other normal websites.
Disallowed:

• Proxy Hosting
  • Hacking Forums
  • iStealers & other malicious software scripts
  • Rapidleech
  • Torrentflux
  • Other Remote Uploading scripts
  • C H I L D PO RN
tosj.png

Sacntual Host caters to people from across the globe and we strive to safeguard the interest of each client and provide them with the best possible service. These terms of service were defined in order to ensure that our services remain of world class quality. Terms of Service or TOS define the rule and regulations for using our web hosting services. All of our services are subject to the terms defined hereunder. Please read all the terms carefully and make sure you understand and agree to all the terms and conditions in its entirety. Signing up for using Sanctual Host's service implies that you agree with all these terms and are bound by the same.

Account Setup:

We will setup your account after we have received payment and we and/or our payment partner(s) have screened the order(s) incase of fraud. It is your responsibility to provide us with an email address which is not @ the domain(s) you are signing up under. If there is ever an abuse issue or we need to contact you, the primary email address on file will be used for this purpose. It is your responsibility to ensure the email address on file is current or up to date at all times. Providing false contact information of any kind may result in the termination of your account.

Content:

All services provided by SanctalHost.com may only be used for lawful purposes. This includes, but not limited to: copyrighted material, material we judge to be threatening or obscene. The customer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless SanctalHost.com from any claims resulting from the use of our services.

Examples of unacceptable material:

• Scam Sites (ex: Ebay/Paypal,CC/Password Scam sites)
  • Mailbombers or any sort of spam sites
  • IRC Bots
  • Warez Sites
  • Hate Sites
  • Roms / Emulators
  • Pirated Software
  • Proxies
  • Hacking programs/tools and archives

Zero Tolerance Spam Policy:

We take a zero tolerance stance against sending of unsolicited e-mail, commonly known as spam. Any user who sends out spam will have their account terminated without notice.

SanctalHost.com reserves the right to require changes or disable as necessary any web site, account, database, or other component that does not comply with this policy, at its sole discretion. SanctalHost.com also reserves the right to make any such modifications in an emergency at our sole discretion.

SanctalHost.com reserves the right to charge the holder of the account used to send any unsolicited e-mail a clean up fee. This cost of the clean up fee is left entirely to the discretion of SanctalHost.com. All rights reserved.

Payment Information:

You agree to supply appropriate payment for the services received from SanctalHost.com, in advance of the time period during which such services are provided. You agree that until and unless you notify SanctalHost.com of your desire to cancel any or all services received, those services will be billed on a recurring basis.

SanctalHost.com reserves the right to change the monthly payment amount and any other charges at anytime.

Backups and Data Loss:

Your use of this service is at your sole risk. Our backup service is provided to you as a courtesy. SanctalHost is not responsible for files and/or data residing on your account. You agree to take full responsibility for files and data transferred and to maintain all appropriate backup of files and data stored on SanctalHost servers. Backups will not be provided for accounts that have been suspended or terminated for any reason unless otherwise agreed to in writing by SanctalHost.

Cancellation and Refunds:

SanctalHost.com reserves the right to cancel, suspend or terminate your account at any time.

Accounts canclled/terminated by SanctalHost.com will not be qulaified for any contents or competitions we run. This also includes accounts suspended for TOS violations, in which the customer decides not to fix the violation. Only first-time accounts are eligible for a refund. For example, if you've had an account with us before, cancelled and signed up again, you will not be eligible for a refund or if you have opened a second account with us.

Bandwidth Usage:

You are allocated a monthly bandwidth allowance. This allowance varies depending on the hosting package you purchase. Should your account pass the allocated amount we reserve the right to suspend the account until the start of the next allocation, suspend the account until more bandwidth is purchased at an additional fee, suspend the account until you upgrade to a higher level of package, terminate the account and/or charge you an additional fee for the overages. Unused transfer in one month cannot be carried over to the next month.

Price Change:

SanctalHost.com reserve the right to change prices listed on SanctalHost.com, and the right to change the amount of resources given to plans at any time. Contract pricing customers will not be affected by any price change throughout the contract period. The amount you pay for hosting will never increase from the date of purchase.

Uptime Guarantee:

SanctalHost strives to maintain a 99.9% network and server uptime service level. This uptime percentage is a monthly figure, and is calculated solely by SanctalHost monitoring systems or SanctalHost authorized/contracted outside monitoring services. If SanctalHost fails to meet it's 99.9% uptime guarantee, and it is not due to one of the exceptions below, credits will be made available to each client, upon request, on a case by case basis. SanctalHost does not credit a full month's service for minor downtime. This would not be financially healthy for SanctalHost, and in turn would only negatively affect the service level SanctalHost provides to you. "Partial refunds for partial downtime" is our standard policy. In extreme circumstances, SanctalHost may distribute full month credits, but this is dealt with on a case by case basis. Credits are issued for one months service only, never more.

Exceptions:

Customer shall not receive any credits under this SLA in connection with any failure or deficiency of the SanctalHost network caused by or associated with:

• Circumstances beyond reasonable control, including, without limitation, acts of any governmental body, war, insurrection, sabotage, embargo, "Acts of God" (ie...fire, flood, earthquake, tornado, etc...), strike or other labor disturbance, interruption of or delay in transportation, unavailability of or interruption or delay in telecommunications or third party services, failure of third party software or inability to obtain raw materials, supplies, or power used in or equipment needed for provision of the Service Level Agreement
  • Telco Failure (ie...Verizon™ cutting a fiber line somewhere)
  • Backbone peering point issues (ie...UUnet™ having a router go down in Virginia that wipes out internet service for the entire East Coast)
  • Scheduled maintenance for hardware/software upgrades
  • Hardware failure (faulty hardware is rare, but cannot be predicted nor avoided). SanctalHost utilizes only name brand hardware of the highest quality and performance.
  • Software bugs/flaws (Expolits and bugs may develop that cause security issues or downtime)
  • DNS issues not within the direct control of SanctalHost
  • Network floods, hacks, attacks from outside parties or individuals
  • Failure or error of any SanctalHost monitoring or measurement system
  • Client's acts or omissions, including without limitation, any negligence, willful misconduct, or use of SanctalHost service(s) in breach of SanctalHost Policy and Service Guidelines (AUP), by Client or others authorized by Client.

Disclaimer:

SanctalHost.com will not be responsible for any damages your business may suffer. SanctalHost.com makes no warranties of any kind, expressed or implied for services we provide. SanctalHost.com disclaims any warranty or merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. This includes loss of data resulting from delays, no deliveries, wrong delivery, and any and all service interruptions caused by SanctalHost.com and its employees.

Changes to the TOS:

SanctalHost.com reserves the right to revise its policies at any time without notice.

Questions?

Please feel free to Contact us for any clarifications regarding this agreement, preferably before signing up with us. We have our live chat agents and our built in support ticket system.

faw.png

Please view the Frequetly Asked Questions at our site as we have reached the limit of charecters in this post!

vouchof.png

Gonzo' pid='8480059' dateline='1292930705 said:
This is amazing hosting, i would highly recommend it due to the excellent quality and amazing customer support! :)

xYbron™' pid='8504879' dateline='1293044881 said:
This is seriously awesome hosting, i work here and host my own sites

Nisher' pid='8519437' dateline='1293091105 said:
Vouch for SanctualHost! It is really cheap and its 100% secure,fast..
Best hosting company.

The Knight' pid='8522510' dateline='1293107158 said:
Vouch for Currymanz
Great trusted guy

Merry Christmas!!
Happy Holidays
!!

11 comments
nice plans.especially the shared one.
If i haven't bought a hosting last month,i would be with you at this moment.
Do you provide migration credits from other hosting.
I want a germany hosting as netherland connection getting some problem with my isp.

my apologize sir.. im sorry.. im just new to the forum so i dont know the slide tags.. btw thanks for editing my post..

Merry Christmas Too!! <3

@Crish wht u mean i came to the wrong place?? am i wrong?

@shadow yes were offering migration service.. just hit me a pm. ok? ill just dinner brb in minutes..
merry xmas!

Your host does not support pretty much anything anyone here does or works with.

Waste of a post :)

Good luck though.

still offering!!
anyone interested?? just leave me a message or post here.

Merry Christmas!!
Happy holidays!!

anyone interested?? really cheap prices..
fully ssl servers secured.!

Merry xmas!!

I find it disturbing that you remain the right to terminate someones account because they go over their bandwidth limit one month.

This business is clearly ran by underage citizens.

still offering.!!
anyone interested/!!
buy now and start your own business!! :)

online online online.!
buy ur own and start ur business.!

im online for selling guys!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back