Samsung Galaxy S4 - Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

my123world

9LKJb.jpg

The upcoming Galaxy S4 handset from Samsung will likely be anything but unbreakable, the screen that is, reports said, dousing speculations that the flagship Android smartphone will break new paths in terms of solid build mobile devices.

Citing its unnamed source, The Verge declared that the 2013 serving of the bestselling Samsung gadget will not be bendable after all contrary to earlier reports that suggested the South Korean tech giant is underway on its works to deploy sturdier-built handsets from next year onwards.

"Flexible screens are still a while off," The Verge quoted its source as saying.

However, the absence of unbreakable screen from the S4 seems the only disappointment from the soon-to-be released high-end mobile phone, the tech blog site stressed, adding that the Galaxy S3 replacement will definitely wow as a 1080p handset with a Super AMOLED Full HD screen display that could stretch to 5-inch.

The S4 screen will have a pixel density of up to 440 pixels per inch and its front window will emit on screen resolution of 1920 by 1080, easily besting the best screen technology to come out in 2012 - Apple's Retina on iPhone 5 and HTC's Super LCD 3 on the Droid DNA, J-Butterfly and Butterfly.

If the screen attributes for the S4 proved true, future owners of the handset would be pocketing a device that gives out viewing pleasure that is comparable only to the latest crop of flat screen TVs, tech experts said.

To power the Galaxy S4 is the latest Android version from Google, CNET said, adding that under the hood, the mobile phone will likely be powered by a quad-core processor and not by eight-core chips as earlier reported.

Most probably, eight-core processors will have to wait for the Galaxy S5 to flex their muscles despite Samsung's earlier announcement that the chips will be unveiled on 2013, CNET noted.

The quad-core processor, however, that the S4 will be packed with is expected to carry more muscle when compared to its present class, added the tech site.

Best of all, the Galaxy S4 is LTE-capable, as agreed by numerous bog reports, noting that network infrastructure for the technology is expected to achieve full capability starting next year.

Source - http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/4156...axy-s4-spec-updates-flexible.htm#.UNCHrKzhPcs

8 comments
another stupid phone ... suxx

i can get all those features ..same OS , and same quality .. same touch .. with warranty in many branded China Phones of super good quality in only 10% of the price of S4/S3 .... why waste so much more only for camera ???

another stupid one from samsung

The most wow feature is its unbreakable and bendable, will we get that in some other smart-phone?

Samsung Galaxy S4 would not be bendable because if you look at the Samsung bendable phone now the phone as got fatter and doesn't look that great despite that the phone is bendable plus this is new technology to samsung so it may take a lot longer to develop for their best selling phone. So for the Samsung Galaxy S4 I don't see it been bendable unlit later on to the next Galaxy or after. Plus with you posting this I though you may have look at the article where it says
"The Verge declared that the 2013 serving of the best selling Samsung gadget will not be bendable ".

So only one wow feature that Galaxy S4 would have is it been unbreakable until more detail as been release.

The thing is this is still a concept, there is really no proof and exact news about this version. I have heard and read this one at many places so lets see the outcome. Its set to release in March - April 2013! :)

I doubt it will be out next year. They are pushing Note II and S3 right now, no reason to bring out another flagship phone.

Take some notes from Apple, Samsung.

I just bought my Note II, don't want to updgrade to S4 just yet.

They are bringing out new versions quite fast... S4's specs are just on-going rumours ATM. If such a thing is actually out, it would be a revolutionary thing in the Smart-Phone industry :) Quite excited! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back