Other SaffronSolutions - Unmetered 1Gbit/2Gbit Rapidleech Hosting (USA,Netherlands)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, Praveer is correct. Was it that difficult to understand? Don't mislead people into thinking that average 86MBs downloads from Filesonic are possible.

@Sniffdog
And these snapshots are usually taken when there are no customers hooked up with the server. So in real situation is you get 1-2Mbps :p

@Sniffdog
And these snapshots are usually taken when there are no customers hooked up with the server. So in real situation is you get 1-2Mbps :p
Well try out the demo then , its a demo of one server where i got 7 rapidleech customers , and its final server we wont overload servers .. 7 is last cutomers for our servers ... so that rapidleech should go a long way...with fast speeds and great performance.... and mate well again saying the same please ask our clients about the performance and speed first then reply here ....well don't try to judge anything wthout using it.
Thanks

Yes, Praveer is correct. Was it that difficult to understand? Don't mislead people into thinking that average 86MBs downloads from Filesonic are possible.

New Screenshots Posted Mate as u reqested to ....

I still see multiple screenshots of <10MB files.

Perhaps you see now why people need finished speeds. The 80+ MBs filesonic speeds are actually only 2.6MBs speeds.

Speeds are actually not that fast (provided that were taken from a NL server). RS should be like 25-29MBs.

Please PM me the [FONT=&quot]US Starter 10GB - [/FONT]€[FONT=&quot]4.99[/FONT][FONT=&quot] EUR / Month [/FONT][FONT=&quot]account (Demo) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]data. I am interested for the one.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

i got awesome speed to SBorg
Filesonic : Uploaded at 18.817 MB/s
Wupload : Uploaded at 4.486 MB/s
Oron : Uploaded at 1.872 MB/s
proof >
98b3b0.png

I am happy to buy sborg to saffronsolutions Trusted person Quick Support
Guys Hurry Vouch him Service

proof >
98b3b0.png

Pleasure To Deal With u bro :) thanks

proof >
98b3b0.png

Is that US or NL?

Do you have a refund policy? We have no way to test the servers. There isn't any demo. There is no guarentee for me of getting 3 mbps.

Do you have a refund policy? We have no way to test the servers. There isn't any demo. There is no guarentee for me of getting 3 mbps.

Well yes we have return policy , u can ask for refund anytime if u didn't liked us , but this will be not the reason that ur getting speed 2.50 mbps and u asked for refund that speed is 50 kbps less >> or its not 3 mbps :P

Do you provide fxp transfer (from my server to yours) via ftp?
It would greatly help.

Regards,

Yes we do provide but on servers mate , like vps or something ... well wht u want to trasfer i can help u in that , while moving to my host

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back