Status
Not open for further replies.
Update: I just talked to madmadman and he answered every question I had thoroughly.

Now if you people want to keep spreading bullshit about honeymoons and dead hosts, be my guest, but don't expect support to answer every question to each and every one of you. Just pm them and they will guide you from there, like I did. I keep reading the same questions for weeks, do you think they like losing money, or do they actually enjoy reading the same things?

@usooop : we start to process payments now but with a small requests ,on 06th December we will pay all requests around 15days from requested date.Please dont ask me about payments if you have not received it yet,we are trying to pay one by one ,from first requests to last requests.If you have any trouble with your payment,please email to admin follow admin@ryushare.com .

madmadman:
1. Is RyuShare going to continue PPS affiliate program?
2. You will fix problems with buying premium from USA?

@ drhoib he answered your first Q he said nothing change so read few pages back will they find another paygate they are trying i talked with them and they are trying hard to find a stable paygate so it still in progress they don't have exact timeline for it yet

you talk as if you were Ryushare owner.

this is the place to ask... so expect affiliate to ask it here. Pm does not work all the time ..

you yourself is talking rubbish at the earlier thread.

Update: I just talked to madmadman and he answered every question I had thoroughly.

Now if you people want to keep spreading bullshit about honeymoons and dead hosts, be my guest, but don't expect support to answer every question to each and every one of you. Just pm them and they will guide you from there, like I did. I keep reading the same questions for weeks, do you think they like losing money, or do they actually enjoy reading the same things?

Ryushare still the best PPS filehost for now, just some delay with paygate and all payment will be done on 6 December.

i have nothing against Ryushare ...

but you make me laugh when you said "Ryushare still the best PPS filehost for now"

how can they be good if:
1) no decent paygate
2) almost a month delay in payment

i know they were trying ...

Last edited:
hi, i have a question about webmoney id,for request money we should put WME or WMZ? i put WMZ purse now, it's correct or not? thanks.

which pay out option still alive btw I guess paypal is dead

ftp speed definatly amazing having 60 mb/s verrry great speed

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back