Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't have any sales from anyone else files all mine that's 2 months now since they added the sale file feature you people have 2 things that may have happened you have a site added and this site brought the sale from a non-affiliate file or u have a wrong affiliate ID which need to be corrected BTW sometimes sales comes with no file attached to it coz it was a rebill hope this is not the case

Happens every now and then that I get a sale from files that are not mine.

What if others are making money from files that are actually mine?

That paygate sucks so much that everyone's earnings have dropped and gone to hell. Ryushare, do you like NOT making money? Do you actually enjoy this paygate? Do you like having screwed up statistics?

And about those changes, will you EVER announce them, so that people can see if they continue using your service?

@mokoko ,Deadlysting : please take 3 sreenshots ,1 of your report ,1 of your advance report,1 of the referral you are talking about (get sales but not your files) ,and post here please,I will tell you know exactly what it is.

@usooop : we start to process payments now but with a small requests ,on 06th December we will pay all requests around 15days from requested date.Please dont ask me about payments if you have not received it yet,we are trying to pay one by one ,from first requests to last requests.If you have any trouble with your payment,please email to admin follow admin@ryushare.com .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back