Status
Not open for further replies.
Limit gb per day is wrong for premium...I am not a leecher but a multi terabytes collector, currently holding 38TB, if they put a limit, i will buy others premium, and i will change host too.
Looks whats uploaded.to has done fore before, 10GB a day is crap.
Now they change to 50GB, i tell the blog owner that i will never buy premium until he change host.
Like ryushare, when uploader upload here, i test using free account, tested 15 days and been a happy premium user since they start.

After tested few month of premium, i decided to move all my file here. Now happily averge one sales per day,

Last edited:
well as u said with the uploaded thing every filehost has it's limit including the very big sites and as u said that multi terabyte collectors as your self are around 0.5% from the internet downloader so yes we need debrid sites off it's costing most of us money not u and also we need limit free speed and free paralleled downloads

I believe madmadman said they will take care off debrid site, pm him with all the site u know about site like those

Dont worry about debrid,we know how to prevent them.
We are thinking about the way to prevent IDM to get 8 connections at the same time,we need more time,maybe 1 or 2 days.
Time between 2 downloads will be 49 minutes for free users,Speed will be 200kb/s.
About quota for premium users,688gb per day is too big.Please suggest me know a good number , 100 or 200gb per day?I think 100 is good enough.

okay i think 30 min is enough really and quota 100 GB you will be one of the biggest sites there with premium queta down speed please 100-150 am sure most uploaders will agree please don't make it 49 min and do all of the rest

@madmadman
heres the point mate..if u can see what inside my account and u will know what i shared. the files are 10-30GB if u limit the BW to 100GB heavy downloader like me who love quality and ignore size and pocs i believe. 100GB are nothing i usualy download 24/7 my laptop are nonstop. if u want to limit it then it should about 200-300GB it would be enough so u can prevent account sharing to..if u already know to prevent debrid.

no i think o for 100GB im just calculate avarage downlaod it's about that number. and for the speed go to 150-200 if u do that i definetly put only ryushare link hahahaha oww don't forget the pararel download..the problem is u allow downlaoder to make more than 1 connection that's why they can downlaod more then 1 file at a time. just set ur download conection on IDM to 1 then they can download as for the connection u offer

man why you did this to me, you deleted more than 2000 files from my acc i uploaded theme from 7 months and they never get deleted from dmca why you deleted theme today that's bad bad wasting time how i can reup theme now.

I would said 300GB a day, I am downloading Full HD everyday 24/7.
I can't afford to not collecting, I have already bought a 12 bay NAS to store the collection, If you limit the to 100GB, it will be end like uploaded.to.
Stop the debrid site and the current configuration is good enough for the uploader and downloader.

1- Please let us know where our sales comes from (which links, sites etc.)
2- DMCA panel (deleted files...)
3- Please let us upgrade premium via Account balance for 3 and 6 months too.
4- We can not add more than 1 site.

Last edited:
2012-09-08 560 / €0 1 / €35.976 0/ €0 1/ €2.998 0 €38.974
Thanks Ryushare.. Lucky day :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back