Status
Not open for further replies.
This is gold filehost at the moment. Its owner is a very prestigious. They paid when their PP was limit 180 days not like extabit, bitshare... However, some forum is ban ryushare because sometime this host too late add paygate or some another small problem. If you can, let working with this host to see they work how fine. Pls unban Ryushare and earn much money. Best Regards.. (My eng is bad to said my mean ^^)

This is gold filehost at the moment. Its owner is a very prestigious. They paid when their PP was limit 180 days not like extabit, bitshare... However, some forum is ban ryushare because sometime this host too late add paygate or some another small problem. If you can, let working with this host to see they work how fine. Pls unban Ryushare and earn much money. Best Regards.. (My eng is bad to said my mean ^^)

good you opinion :)

Dear owner webmater.This server is very good.I want this server you what webmater locked please unlock.I joined this server for quite some time.All sites are reputable and pay me when I ask.I call webmater to reopen this server.
All are good.
Thanks .................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back