Ryushare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Ryushare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
All my pending is still there. I have no problems, I can wait for the payment.

1 year will go fast, no problems really. My priority is to keep and maintain my downloaders who already have ryu premium and that they will be happy and hopefully keep renewing their premium.

Also another thing is that I want my downloaders to be able to download my files, so it's an advantage for me that most already have ryu premium and I KNOW most of my downloaders will be able to download my files quickly.

Making money from premium sales is just secondary bonus for me and not my main motivation of using them.

i'm not stupid to work from a host that just came back from the dead, and saying to me that they will pay after 3-6 months. i got a huge amount of pending payout from ryushare and i can't see myself working for another 3-6 months, bringing sales to them and after that they will run and take all of my earnings. 3-6 months of hardwork and sleepless nights and all you will get are pure shit.

pay first, by then i will do my work routine again.

need pending payment first, then will talk about work with ryushare.

ASAP ryu release the payment i think users will back to work otherwise thr is no way ....

They said "All previous earning transactions will be delay. We will paid old payout request after 3-6 months. "

I don't understand "All previous earning.." they means from balance or pending payout ?? when in balance it reset to 0$
now ??

^ and majority of the uploaders are not stupid. for those who are planning to take Ryushare a try, be warned, it's better to put your effort and hardwork to the one surviving, paying, and stable filehost rather than make a gamble to this host. i'm not saying that ryushare is scam but there's a probability that they will turn to, since as we all know, they came from a big problem and still facing that problem based on the news which published in their site.

they got the money from our previous earnings, total of almost 40 days of generating money from premium sales. and yet they chose not to pay? that's pure stupidity.

Last edited:
they kidding :) 3-6 months pay.really funny.not active new earnings request payouts..I'm not working with Ryushare.
I change ryushare...

I consider those pity downloaders who are still have subscription to ryushare premium, so I will continue to upload to ryushare.

I dont care if they hold my old pending (about 450Euro) for 3 months. Maybe they are facing a lot of chargebacks too.

we got ryu admins are about to pay

running-money.jpg
run.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back