Ryushare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Ryushare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
any recommendations as to where?

go to "File Hosts Official Support" and search for filehosts operated more than or close to 1 year. never started with newly created filehosts (age less than 6 months) since they might be gone any time. there are many but select the one with good support, timely payment, etc.

guys i think that ryushare will come back but even they dont know when... i suspect that because before they disconect the database they have 1 premium year to each uploader for dont pass the time and delete the files of the users so when they put the host online again you have your files yet without problems because you have 1 year keep them their ... maybe they just disconect for a question of security of them selfs

guys i think that ryushare will come back but even they dont know when... i suspect that because before they disconect the database they have 1 premium year to each uploader for dont pass the time and delete the files of the users so when they put the host online again you have your files yet without problems because you have 1 year keep them their ... maybe they just disconect for a question of security of them selfs

Possible caz without any reason why they will give every uploader 1 year premium, Its a fact.

I like your idea :D

LOOOL good luck with you , waiting them to come back after 1 year ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back