Ryushare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Ryushare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
too many sales gone to resellers & Ryu's admin. initially I wish to wait till the end of March, but it is time to dump Ryushare from my site.:wave:

I might be back use it again only after they fix paygate.

too many sales gone to resellers & Ryu's admin. initially I wish to wait till the end of March, but it is time to dump Ryushare from my site.:wave:

I might be back use it again only after they fix paygate.

Maybe we all must send them tickets about paygate problem? They know about it, but maybe it will help us...

Maybe we all must send them tickets about paygate problem? They know about it, but maybe it will help us...
I guess it's no points to send them tickets. they know about this issue but they keep delaying to fix it as they still can earn money from resellers.

this paygate issue was the real plague for Ryushare uploaders since 2012. it will happen every 3-4 months after they fix/setup the new paygate. if they fix it quickly like within 1-3 weeks then I might be OK with it, but 2-3 months to fix the paygate problem...that was too much. they are not serious.

I'm sending a mail to every day Ryushare...No answer and no fix USA sales.
Ryushare was still not fix the problem.ryushare change time...

2014-01-28 PENDING...!

Last edited:
About US paygate, Ryushare admin said they are finding a suitable merchant for US paygate because there are some law-related problems from their old US paygate.

Last edited:
About US paygate, Ryushare admin said they are finding a suitable merchant for US paygate because there are some law-related problems from their old US paygate.
a BS makeup story. if they are serious, they would fix the issue within 1-3 weeks and not 2-3 months.:thumbdown:

I'm changing Ryushare.
2014-01-28
26 days pending.
and usa dont working sales.

you paymets send earnings.?
What is the situation.?

Last edited:
wow...new paygate and boom, sales!

seems like they read our bitching of paygate issue here. hope this new one will not end like previous paygates, only last for few months.
anyway, as I said earlier...I'll back use them again if they fix paygate.

wow...new paygate and boom, sales!

seems like they read our bitching of paygate issue here. hope this new one will not end like previous paygates, only last for few months.
anyway, as I said earlier...I'll back use them again if they fix paygate.

you mean they add new paygate?

^yes, but now they removed it again. maybe they just do some testing before they apply it their premium page.

some kind of Russia paygate because I saw "RUB -Russian Ruble".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back