Ryushare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Ryushare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
who and why?

Hi I paid for premium account on Ryushare and inserted details of account in my Jdownloader on MAC I'm getting that the link is online but i cannot download anything I'm getting temporary unavailable from day one on different ryushare files from xboxiso can you please help me, i trie to contact support twice but got no reply. if their not going to fix the issue how can i get a refund ?

thanks

they ban your IP

who ? and why would they do that ? this started from the first day? i never used this service before.

they don't respond to support tickets, even they send paypal paymets with exchanger that have fake paypal email so you cant contact him + they didn't approve paypal payment mean you wait 30 days to get your payment from paypal 30 days ryushare + 30 days of paypal = 60 days admin reply to tickets and solve this shit.

hT5lvjH.jpg

USA Paygate still not working? Sales are bad for now.. Only rebills.

no, sales are fine...the point here is you don't get credit from them as US visitors bought premium from reseller.

they will take longer time to fix US paygate as right now they only wish to gain more profit from Americans who bought premium from reseller rather than sharing with you 60% sales.:cough:

a very slick Viets business.

My Payout also in PENDING status. Requested on 2014-01-14
(WMZ). Usually receives in 18-22 days. But now already one month crossed. Sent mail 4 days ago. Still waiting for response...

Any other people with this kind of issue?
someone received Payout recently?
I usually receive in 20 days, but I am waiting 25 days now.
2014-01-20PENDING WMZ

Last edited:
Ryu wake up, What's wrong with you? Trie to solve all the problems this month

if not you will be removed from the Big Forum, like pbb , philia etccc

2014-02-163128 / €00 / €00/ €00/ €00

I received 02-13
2014-01-20PAID

My Payout also in PENDING status. Requested on 2014-01-14
(WMZ). Usually receives in 18-22 days. But now already one month crossed. Sent mail 4 days ago. Still waiting for response...

Any other people with this kind of issue?
someone received Payout recently?
I usually receive in 20 days, but I am waiting 25 days now.
2014-01-20PENDING WMZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back