Ryushare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Ryushare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What you mean with trusted ? i can give you minimum 5 host which also pay .. and they are much more fast compare with ryusahre..
Trusted - ? They have problems almost every month... with CC.. also their support is lazy to give answer i don`t think they are trusted... They don`t care about uploaders...

you're right...Ryushare problems every month.do not support.
sales problem.again...again...again...

i think your are a problem in this thread :fly:

shut up man.!

I agree with admxternal . you dont like them, then leave them. this is a support topic not a place for constant crying and whining .
although considering the manners you just showed, i guess this statement might be abit too heavy for you to grasp.

please don`t talk bullshits... THIS IS NOT SUPPORT TOPIC, this is File Host & Affiliate Discussion :P if it was support topic admin will answer here, but like you see he play hide and seek :P

I agree with admxternal . you dont like them, then leave them. this is a support topic not a place for constant crying and whining .
although considering the manners you just showed, i guess this statement might be abit too heavy for you to grasp.

please don`t talk bullshits... THIS IS NOT SUPPORT TOPIC, this is File Host & Affiliate Discussion :P if it was support topic admin will answer here, but like you see he play hide and seek :P

Thank you mate...

Oh men :( as i remember, all of you, specially Cypherz always were happy with RYU.

Maybe it is temporary (bad days - but it is interesting! for all of you!) or counting problem or again gateway and bla bla .

they have all of that now :D first they manipulated the rebill system in order for no one to get rebills from anyone's files but what they actually did is they destroid the original referral system :D so now u still get rebills from others files and y get deleted referrals all the time :D so your own rebills gone

second they do have a paygate problem no only primary paygate is there :D

counting wise i don't think they did anything in it they just tried to please some users ended up pissing all the others :D

who are they pleasing?

Oh men :( as i remember, all of you, specially Cypherz always were happy with RYU.

Maybe it is temporary (bad days - but it is interesting! for all of you!) or counting problem or again gateway and bla bla .

they have all of that now :D first they manipulated the rebill system in order for no one to get rebills from anyone's files but what they actually did is they destroid the original referral system :D so now u still get rebills from others files and y get deleted referrals all the time :D so your own rebills gone

second they do have a paygate problem no only primary paygate is there :D

counting wise i don't think they did anything in it they just tried to please some users ended up pissing all the others :D

me too my visitor told me he bought the premium + gave me log in and found he bought premium but ryu didn't counted it lol shaving more at high voltage lol

my visitors mail me that he bought premium in my website but still no sales. =(

me too my visitor told me he bought the premium + gave me log in and found he bought premium but ryu didn't counted it lol shaving more at high voltage lol

yes been telling u gyus that since October :D most likely those would be rebills and the new rebill system referred them to ryu's pocket :D

all thanks to those guys who kept talking about the old referral system :D good jop now we all are fu**ed up :D

yes been telling u gyus that since October :D most likely those would be rebills and the new rebill system referred them to ryu's pocket :D

all thanks to those guys who kept talking about the old referral system :D good jop now we all are fu**ed up :D

yes fuck ryu why you do this ????

coz some users here kept saying every day ryu change this unfair system ryu please change :D and i kept telling them it can't coz if they did we will lose original rebills :D now those guys left ryu and ryu changed the system :D and some people still get sales from others files :D

it will only get worst month after month with every month some referrals get deleted by the new system :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back