Ryushare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Ryushare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know why we cant confirm and add our site in ryushare account setting to get site sale ?? i uploaded *.html file in my site root folder and after confirmed it i got error !!! why?? i haven't had this problem with other host like rapidgator and keep2share .

Last edited:
Payout is delayed!! What happend? Always i got paid in 16-21 days..

2013-10-21 PENDING!!! Tell me, Who is in the same situation?

Wordpress Broken Links Checker Plugin
not working with ryushare, this plugin finds all dead link like ul, rg & other but not working with ryushare. any solution guys.

Last edited:
Does anyone know why we cant confirm and add our site in ryushare account setting to get site sale ?? i uploaded *.html file in my site root folder and after confirmed it i got error !!! why?? i haven't had this problem with other host like rapidgator and keep2share .

Send ticket with account name and site address. I tried doing it on my own for months and couldn't do it. I left two tickets, two days in succession, and I finally got them to do it for me.

@kTito , thanks ... i knew , just sayin that ryushare is the only file host that doest allow us to add our site unless we send ticket to their support and ask them to manual approval .

Ryukenshin,
Sometimes get a this error.
What is that mean??

"Error happened when generating Download Link.
Please try again or Contact administrator.
(ERROR:no_file)"

File is there.
But Can not download

Just started to use Ryushare, is there any way to set premium-only for < 300MB files ? :(

only if u have your own site u can use prem only option if u post in forums then the default size of 400 MB for free is default if u do own your own site contact them asking for the option

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back