Ryushare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Ryushare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
^how? show us some sales from US then.

edit:
oh yes, it seems they fixed it. I have tried with several US IP address and mange to go to payment page (no more Kagi homepage). some US IP shows a new paygate too. now lets pump some fresh files.:smokin:

Last edited:
mate usa gateway is fixed .. i know that Russian bank to which to gateway belongs ! its completly legit and the gateway is fixed . plus usa ip test all point to their gateway so rest assured.

USA sales seems to be fixed : ) ..
JKS43Gz.jpg

Anyone got USA sales today?

Please, if yes, post screen here.

PROOF FROM ME

2013-10-20 17:12:229.96US
keep them coming.:dj:

mine with no US sales yet.

what will happen if i purchaese the second account premium, and I found that my second account is refer by my first account?

what will happen if i purchaese the second account premium, and I found that my second account is refer by my first account?
I guess it should be fine if you just use your second account only to download files. But if you use it to earn then they might consider it as self referral (cheating) and this might result to banned account.

anyway, it seems better with US sale is working now. the end of sorrow. my result for past 7 days. hope this will continue.
:sun:

I guess it should be fine if you just use your second account only to download files. But if you use it to earn then they might consider it as self referral (cheating) and this might result to banned account.

anyway, it seems better with US sale is working now. the end of sorrow. my result for past 7 days. hope this will continue.
:sun:

Keep it up mate. You are doing AWESOME work. Your time - your money. I appreciate it so much.

i waiting from 2 months they dont pay me on webmoney and dont answer my mail i dont recommend this cheaters coz true is that they payd you only when your account generate lot sales so probably my one sale is not enough to paid me this 30 euro !!!

Last edited:
first sale from united states ..

but payment pending since 2013-10-09
man, at least usually it took 14-21 days to complete, so expect your payment fastest will be paid on 2013-10-23 or worst case will be on 2013-10-30.

my PP payment has been completed today (request date on 2013-09-29) but the only bad thing is the huge fees.:( almost $10 USD. I can use that money to extend my premium if not. a bit delay as well for this time payment (23 days).
anyway...life goes on.

I requested a payout last October 1 for 33 euros. As of October 22, Ryushare is reporting it as PAID but there is no payment received in my PP account. I already contacted them via the website and through email.

To seasoned affiliates and affiliates who had the same problem, how will this be resolved? Please share with me and with us your opinion and experience.

Thanks.

I requested a payout last October 1 for 33 euros. As of October 22, Ryushare is reporting it as PAID but there is no payment received in my PP account. I already contacted them via the website and through email.

To seasoned affiliates and affiliates who had the same problem, how will this be resolved? Please share with me and with us your opinion and experience.

Thanks.

just wait for a day or two before it reflect to your paypal account. nothing to worry. ryushare is trustworthy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back