Ryushare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Ryushare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is ryushare really that good for asian traffic ? most of my traffics are from Japan, i used ryushare for several days before but i didn't got a single sale (>~10k downloads), also i couldn't set premium only for files < 300MB, and after known about their stupid rebill system i stopped using them.

yes there exchange rate is 1 euro = 1.18 USD and it's fixed u will always get paid with that same rate
LMAO that's outrageous!! Why not setting then a fixed rate of 0.1 while they are at it?!! This was my second request and in the first one I got my money in EUROS. Fuck1ng cheaters always finding new ways to scam their affiliates.

Just for kicks guys a sample of the PM's i get from people who keep's thinking am ryushare admin or i work with them some how
1euR0WmMPIXboD7Zz7m27Bhaug0IeL1_thumb.jpg
i really witch i was working fr them see this month i have 32 sale/rebills so far and my previous avg was 100+ in every month so please stop asking me for support i can only answer Q's that almost all affiliate know :D

Status says paid but no $$ in my pp account - i'm sure it will appear but its usually the other way round.

Tell me why Cypherz!!!! ROFL

Last edited:
I have similar poor sales but I have more downloads (which are all premium only) and I have been using RyuShare for over a year. I used to have multiple sales and rebills every day. Even in August when US paygate was lost I still had good sales because my traffic is mostly from Europe and Asia. Then suddenly in September I experienced a significant drop in sales and rebills despite stable download numbers and website traffic. In October it was even worse, only one sale so far. I do not know if it is a glitch/bug or shaving... A good thing that I can say about RyuShare is that I was always paid within 2-3 weeks of requests without fail. However due to poor sales I finally gave up and switched to a new host and I can at last now remember again what it is like to have daily sales and rebills. :sun:

This 88GB Per day is super annoying. I am still stuck after 1 and half day. Is there anyway to know when does the counter reset?

I have similar poor sales but I have more downloads (which are all premium only) and I have been using RyuShare for over a year. I used to have multiple sales and rebills every day. Even in August when US paygate was lost I still had good sales because my traffic is mostly from Europe and Asia. Then suddenly in September I experienced a significant drop in sales and rebills despite stable download numbers and website traffic. In October it was even worse, only one sale so far. I do not know if it is a glitch/bug or shaving... A good thing that I can say about RyuShare is that I was always paid within 2-3 weeks of requests without fail. However due to poor sales I finally gave up and switched to a new host and I can at last now remember again what it is like to have daily sales and rebills. :sun:

if your sale dropped, it means you can not generate sales or you are a leecher of ryushare offical uploaders

in your case, I can sense you are a leecher

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back