Ryushare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Ryushare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
:( Ryushare attempted to send my payout via webmoney but due of a large amount i cannot receive it. anyway i change it to paypal, i hope Ryu will read this and send them an email.

anyone here can help me to remove my limitation in webmoney?

:( Ryushare attempted to send my payout via webmoney but due of a large amount i cannot receive it. anyway i change it to paypal, i hope Ryu will read this and send them an email.

if I were you, I wouldnt request to PP. for PP held my money and reversed to exchanger twice.... So just contact to exchanger to send your money partly....to your webmoney acc...

BS. Ryu exchanger is very honest and helpfull...

okay. just send you a PM. please reply thanks.

if I were you, I wouldnt request to PP. for PP held my money and reversed to exchanger twice.... So just contact to exchanger to send your money partly....to your webmoney acc...

BS. Ryu exchanger is very honest and helpfull...

i just emailed ryushare, hope to receive a reply from them by today. :)

So just contact to exchanger to send your money partly....to your webmoney acc...

Last edited:
still waiting for ryushare to reply. i hope they won't ignore me for this one since my concern regards on the payout. reply ryu please..

update:

okay, i just changed my payment info to another wmz purse with no limits. i hope i can get my money asap. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back