Ryushare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Ryushare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
now ryukshine if u see this and i know u do somehow please even post an up[date about US paygate also paying schedule get it back to net 15 make things easier for the loyal affiliate to keep using ryushare with no problems really hope u will listen and keep that great host Up
I agree.

Ryushare a lot of big uploaders are staying loyal to you through these hard times I think the least you can do is give us an update about any progress on adding a new payment gateway for people in the US.

now ryukshine if u see this and i know u do somehow please even post an up[date about US paygate also paying schedule get it back to net 15 make things easier for the loyal affiliate to keep using ryushare with no problems really hope u will listen and keep that great host Up
I agree.

Ryushare a lot of big uploaders are staying loyal to you through these hard times I think the least you can do is give us an update about any progress on adding a new payment gateway for people in the US.

I am afraid they won't give any update about when USA payment gateway will be available. They don't even answer to support tickets.

Ryukenshine has not logged in WJ almost 50 days now.

You will simply see sales from USA one day (if you are still working with Ryushare) and then you will know the problem is fixed.

The question is when this day will be.

Wish they let us know about this issue but i think that nothing will happen.

Let's hope that this issue will be solved soon.

OMG! delete your pic.... Cypherz...:) your a good man...

Already tried that. Does advance statistics doesn't work if you just started on ryushare? I just started yesterday and my stats just shows sept 12 and 13. Just want to check what files got me sales.

2,8TB was deleted by dmca? Its possible? Most from this files was never shared and i am premium user.

i see they are still doing that. Most probably because your files don't bring downloads/traffic/sales. Ryu is not for backup.

Im starting new blog and that files will be generated sales after month, two... but if ryushare have that pratcites, sorry... I was wrote ticket to support and they dont answer me. Thanks for reply :)

Last edited:
Already tried that. Does advance statistics doesn't work if you just started on ryushare? I just started yesterday and my stats just shows sept 12 and 13. Just want to check what files got me sales.

add one day to the end, so if you want to see sales info for Sept. 10-13, put in 2013-09-10 and 2013-09-14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back