Ryushare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Ryushare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not the wisest thing to do telling Paypal you used an exchanger, you're basically telling them you broke their rules.

I did not know this. Ryushare sent me about ten payments via WM. I used an exchanger to transfer the payment to PP. I do not know how to transfer from WM to a bank in the Philippines whereas it is relatively easier to transfer from PP to a bank in the Philippines.

Masterb56, can you explain it further for me and other affiliates who are also not familiar with this matter?

Thank you.

If you're able to receive money from Ryu via WMZ then you have the right passport from Webmoney. Link your WMZ to your Bank account for withdrawal. Your first withdrawal transaction will need a verification by Webmoney. They will call you to confirm your identity and others. Once confirmed, your next withdrawal will be a breeze.

I did not know this. Ryushare sent me about ten payments via WM. I used an exchanger to transfer the payment to PP. I do not know how to transfer from WM to a bank in the Philippines whereas it is relatively easier to transfer from PP to a bank in the Philippines.

Masterb56, can you explain it further for me and other affiliates who are also not familiar with this matter?

Thank you.

If you're able to receive money from Ryu via WMZ then you have the right passport from Webmoney. Link your WMZ to your Bank account for withdrawal. Your first withdrawal transaction will need a verification by Webmoney. They will call you to confirm your identity and others. Once confirmed, your next withdrawal will be a breeze.

Thank you very much for this advice. I hope this is also true for banks in the Philippines.

I have two questions for you, if you cannot answer, it is ok.

1. Have you linked your bank account to WM?
2. What country are you in?

By the way, I have a Payza account and it is linked to my bank account here. I used it for payments from Filemates.

I have no experience with webmoney, is it easy to set up, do I need to send proof of ID etc

my experience.

an email address and a cellular/mobile number. (initial passport)

after you received a certain amount of money, you will be asked to move from an initial passport to a formal passport. they need one ID, issued by your government, like a passport or a driver's license.

i have a formal passport, i used a passport (to travel internationally) issued by my government.

I have no experience with webmoney, is it easy to set up, do I need to send proof of ID etc

my experience.

after you received a certain amount of money, you will be asked to move from an initial passport to a formal passport. they need one ID, issued by your government, like a passport or a driver's license.

i have a formal passport, i used a passport (to travel internationally) issued by my government.

any idea how to get a personal passport from webmoney ? after submitted i got formal passport stats.

my experience.

any idea how to get a personal passport from webmoney ? after submitted i got formal passport stats.

no idea, sorry. i only read and familiarize myself with WM rules enough to get my Ryushare payments and transfer them to PP.

sorry.

My last paid Paypal payment has been REVERSED. Anybody has same problem with Paypal?

Tuesday, around 10:00 AM, Manila, Hong Kong, Singapore time

8:34 AM - PP payment received. Sender's name looks Vietnamese.

8:49 AM - transferred payment to bank in the Philippines.

Will update for fellow affiliates who have pending PP payment. Thank you.

Last edited:
No sales and no rebills for me since 1st September.

I started using Ryushare in 26 August after a break. I got 4 sales and 2 rebills from 26 August to 1st September. The beginning was very good.

Suddenly on 1st September everything stopped. No sales, no rebills, no new referrals until today although i am getting good downloads daily and my topics get bigger.

I can't understand how it was possible to get new sales while my topics were small and now that they grew bigger i am not getting sales...

Last edited:
Today no Sale no Rebills mmmmmm very strange :(

2013-09-103297 / €00 / €00/ €00/ €00
me only have 1 rebill today.:139:

No sales and no rebills for me since 1st September.

I started using Ryushare in 26 August after a break. I got 4 sales and 2 rebills from 26 August to 1st September. The beginning was very good.

Suddenly on 1st September everything stopped. No sales, no rebills, no new referrals until today although i am getting good downloads daily and my topics get bigger.

I can't understand how it was possible to get new sales while my topics were small and now that they grew bigger i am not getting sales...
the answer is simple. check all your sales and find out whether they are coming from US visitors. if majority of your sales are coming from Americans then that was the reason.

now Ryu is happy all Americans bought premiums via resellers so they don't have to credit you 60% PPS commission. smart businessman.:ninja:

@VIP come on man u just keep repeating the same work again and again :) the last time they added kagi in less than 10 days while 3 people here kept saying oh no they redirect to reseller page why did they added it then if they are so smart as u say ???? and it was too fast now they can't just have any option why coz they can't have more money froze when something goes wrong so they have to wait and give us a permanent solution like some on said the last time it takes over a month to find a paygate and sign a contract second for god sake if they do that the affiliate who brings US sales will leave so the user who buys for that content will not buy :) i will call that stupid business very stupid one actually :) and who many % of US users u think know the way to reseller and trust them :) i say almost zero coz they will not just try to find a way to buy no conspiracy in it it's just tough luck like after avantgate.

more than on year been with ryushare a great host gave me great ruslt and very good stability regardless of the occasional problems that happens to any business after jan '12 it was the worst days i had to change host almost every 15 days but with ryu i didn't had to change a host for over one year always getting good results always getting paid

now ryukshine if u see this and i know u do somehow please even post an up[date about US paygate also paying schedule get it back to net 15 make things easier for the loyal affiliate to keep using ryushare with no problems really hope u will listen and keep that great host Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back