Ryushare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Ryushare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
finding it very hard to get good sales without a US payment gateway
9c4n.png

what worries me is that ryushare are just happy using resellers for sales and are not active in finding a new gateway, also waiting over 20 days for payments is to long.

I hope they get everything sorted as I like ryushare and so do my users and really don't want to have to finish with them.

Requested on the 2013-08-18 via PP and I am still waiting for my payment [:|]

Last edited:
well before they add kagi every one here said they are happy with reseller they are not am 100% sure they are hurted badly u talk like i's a normal step for user to go search for resslere witch he can't trust like a secured CC paygate where he can dispute if he get scammed so no they lose too much the reason why it takes long ois that they need a fixed paygate coz tem solution are no longer good for us or them that's all no conspiracy or hidden news

Cypherz, do you know that resellers offer buying premium using Paypal? that's more secure rather than using CC directly even though the price of premium might be expensive a bit from the original prices.

Fellow affiliates,

July 26 - I requested payment via WM
Aug 11 - I received payment via WM - ok
Aug 12 - I changed payment info to PP
Aug 25 - Aug 11 plus 14 days, I requested payment via PP
Sep 01 - Aug 11 plus 21 days is around Sep 1, I expect to receive payment
Sep 07 - no payment still

I sent two emails already (3 days apart) asking them when I should expect payment, no reply from admin. Any ideas when I will get the payment via PP?

Thanks,
Walden

Fellow affiliates,

I sent two emails already (3 days apart) asking them when I should expect payment, no reply from admin. Any ideas when I will get the payment via PP?

Thanks,
Walden

22-25 days are normal for PP payouts. U requested ur payout on 25th Aug so expect ur payment around 20th Sep.
If u don't receive ur payment after this period only then send them mail thru site support.

And i guess they didn't reply to your emails cause its early times for ur payout request.

Main thing is Ryu pays always so don't worry ur payment will come to you.

Fellow affiliates,

Thanks,
Walden

22-25 days are normal for PP payouts. U requested ur payout on 25th Aug so expect ur payment around 20th Sep.
If u don't receive ur payment after this period only then send them mail thru site support.

And i guess they didn't reply to your emails cause its early times for ur payout request.

Main thing is Ryu pays always so don't worry ur payment will come to you.

thank you.

for past WM payments, i was counting around 21 days after the day i RECEIVED the payment, and not the day i REQUESTED payment. it was more or less accurate. my last payment was sent Aug 11 and 21 days after that is Sep 1. i wish they would explain and email to all affiliates the schedule of payments.

thank you very much for giving me and us your feedback.

they pay paypal via exchangers so after it write paid it takes about 3 other days for the exchanger to send to your account

Ok thx, got paid the next day :)

I still have another question. How do Premium sales, Rebills and Site sales work?

For this example lets say i have file by the name "myfile.rar".

When some1 enter to file's link and buy premium, the system know to connect my account with the sale.

Rebills are the same idea, the premium account is already connected to my affiliate account.

Sorry for my poor English

I have very few sales because I do not have time to Ryushare, before earning between 30 and 50 Euros per day, I had 4-5 sales, now I have a 2 day sale per day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back