Ryushare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Ryushare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a way to see which files the sales come from?

I tried to click on "advanced reports" but it doesn't show anything... Can someone help me? :)

Is there a way to see which files the sales come from?

I tried to click on "advanced reports" but it doesn't show anything... Can someone help me? :)

In order to see the details for the sales you got today you will do this.

reports-3fb5311.jpg

If you want to see sales for 20 July, you will put 2013-07-21. You need put the date of the next day.

Do what i show you in the photo and you will be able to see details for your sale that you got today.

One question, guys.

When we get a new sale (not rebill) we cant see the username of the referral but we only see an 8-digits numbers.

Yesterday i got a sale but I can see the full name of the new referral and not a number. His registration time is the same with the time that i got the sale, so i think this referral brought me the sale.

Did it ever happen to anyone to see the username of a referral who bought premium instead of seeing the 8-digits number?

It looked weird to me.

When we get a new sale (not rebill) we cant see the username of the referral but we only see an 8-digits numbers.

Yesterday i got a sale but I can see the full name of the new referral and not a number. His registration time is the same with the time that i got the sale, so i think this referral brought me the sale.

Did it ever happen to anyone to see the username of a referral who bought premium instead of seeing the 8-digits number?

What screen are you looking at?
The MY_ADVANCED_REPORTS screen will show the file that generated the sale/rebill, not the user
The MY_REFERRALS screen will list the new user accounts that were set up from your referral link

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back