Ryushare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Ryushare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Supermanlol you should enable the secutity lock so nobody can change your infos.

keito0015, did you pay with Paylink from the USA? Cause if I use my vpn, I still get this message:
"Paylink Is Currently Undergoing Server Maintenance, Please Check Back Shortly."

No Sale

jzUK1WBjkvUlm.png

payment is working. I tried my visa card and its works again. please check it guys.

are u sure that the name of the paygate was paylink :) coz here maintenance

so u guys get daily 6 months and 1 2 years sales :)

coz am 101% sure those sales doesn't come regularly and that %60 -%70 of all uploaders sales on any host is 1 month and the 75 plan is good to take the rest :)

don't get me wrong i want them as much as u do they had 6 months and 1 year and 2 years plans no 3 months plan never had that

for me used to get (2-3) 6 months sales a month maybe one 1 year sale but not every month

check the stats we all posted ?? 80% of them are 1 month sales so how exatly is it killing your earnings guys

AGAIN DON'T GET ME WRONG I WANT THEM BACK JUST CLEARING MY IDEA FOR DISCUTION :)

are u sure that the name of the paygate was paylink :) coz here maintenance

so u guys get daily 6 months and 1 2 years sales :)

coz am 101% sure those sales doesn't come regularly and that %60 -%70 of all uploaders sales on any host is 1 month and the 75 plan is good to take the rest :)

don't get me wrong i want them as much as u do they had 6 months and 1 year and 2 years plans no 3 months plan never had that

for me used to get (2-3) 6 months sales a month maybe one 1 year sale but not every month

check the stats we all posted ?? 80% of them are 1 month sales so how exatly is it killing your earnings guys

AGAIN DON'T GET ME WRONG I WANT THEM BACK JUST CLEARING MY IDEA FOR DISCUTION :)

It depends !!
last month i had 60 sales of which 15 was 6month account, 2 x 2 years, 3 x 1 years. if you own a website with huge traffic and very loyal users, it turns from simply buying account to download to supporting you as well. many users will intentionally buy long term account first to show their appreciation for your effort and their gratitude , then also to download !
so yes this void of 6 month - 1 year - 2 year account will hit webmasters like us alot !

that last month what about the month before and the month after that's what i mean by regular by % the most common sales are 1 months then come the rest that's why i don;t think it brings earnings too much down and with those loyal users they will buy renew one or 75 days now and when fixed renew with 1 year and already y won't get that same number of greater than 30 days sales every month anyway hope u understood me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back