Ryushare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Ryushare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
next day maybe someone will call u Casper :cough:

`Casper ` The speech of the Day :-=

---------- Post added at 05:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:03 PM ----------

And scorpio pls edit ur signature to Fck u RG that will look more pleasing:cough:

Actually , They deserve more than `F,cku ` because They suck new uploaders blood until they reach the 10 bucks.. and showing fake sales each day :D

lg9wsae.jpg

not bad for this weekend. :)

What are the restriction for Ryushare for Premium users??
Storage=unlimited???,, Files inactive=delete in ??days???, Download limit per day=unlimited??
How long can you receive payment in paypal or webmoney?? and limit on how much you can withdraw?
What are the payment processor users can buy premium from??

Sorry but didn't even read anything about my questions just people saying about stats etc and I read about 10 pages back before posting... if it will not hurt to answer my question please do so

Last edited:
Sorry but didn't even read anything about my questions just people saying about stats etc and I read about 10 pages back before posting... if it will not hurt to answer my question please do so

88GB/day for download u can have storage as u need if u have good sales

files deleted 30 days free users 90 days prem

webmoney 15-20 days

paypal around 23-25 days

no limit u can withdraw all what is in your account when u make the request actually u can only withdraw all of them :D

working hard but sales are not yet gud like .............,............ i dnt want to compare but avoiding myself to type bad for RYU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back