Ryushare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Ryushare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
if u need to use FTP then try to upload the files at least 20 mins before u gonna post when i need to use FTP for zoom not work i do that u need to adapt my friends :)

its like release mate if u wanna post the release fast how can u make post 20 min back and by the time i post already if people do post it than its almost waste . point is why dont they make these basic things stable . throughout the day upload broken then ok then broken ...:(

remote upload not working from long time and also ftp sometime file appears sometime along long time in file manager

You better use web upload if you see that files dont appear instantly after FTP upload, mate.

Web upload is working fine for me.

The problem with webupload is when you want to upload dozens of files and you have to add them one by one manually.

But if you upload few files each time, i think it is ok when FTP is not sending the files to filemanager instantly.

zoug100 i can take that much pain but it can be for some day not always looking for few more days if same thing keeps happening i m done with them cant take that much pain everyday . dont know why they dont fix all this problem .

coz they don't have it every day that's why i feel strange about what u say see all oif us upload daily actually all if ryushare users upload every day so why do u have all that problems talking about them each day ?? i download the latest TV shows for ryushare uplaoders all at the time of release every day

bz i m there all time and when i face a problem then only i say i dont have any reason to critize someone for nothing . It does waste my time when things not working fine so dont i have the right to complain ....

And maybe ur upload method different and ur upload location different and mine different . or maybe next time i must give proof too here that things not goin fine . will be satisfied then :)

am not saying you saying with no reason my friend i 100% believe u i just feel it's happening too much and i don't feel that at all maybe u try other upload method and see how can u find one that works for me always use zoom ok sometimes it have problems so i use FTP and at all times i find a way to upload and work

ya tat i am doin too everytime one way fail other way then next way but my sole purpose was that sometimes ryukenshine visit this thread and when he see this he give this issue an importance :)

1) No day don't. In fact RYU has non of the annoying stuff from RG.
2) Don't see it as Euros see them as RYU's own currency. In RYU universe 1 Euro = $1.18 .

1. they DO pay LR faster in the last 2 payouts i got mine in 18 days not 20 while wmz paid in 20 21 days
don't know what RG stuff you are talking about

2.yes they pay like that since a year know and we all know it and ryu's is still the best i can get 1K USD/month from them like that when i used another host paid with euros i barely get 400 USD/month from them so ya RYUshare isn't perfect but it's the best out there this days

Last edited:
In RG :

Let's say you got a sale from the file movie.avi, you get the resale earnings as long as the file is active. If the file gets deleted (for whatever reason) you lost the rebills.

Hi I'm planning to buy a premiun account and I see a old post about download limit each day in ryushare.

I would like to know if it still happening and how much I can download per day

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back