Ryushare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Ryushare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
REBILLS - of all the services I've used RYU seems to be the best at honoring rebills, plus they offer one of the best rebill percentages. It's a little wonky, since they count some initial sales as rebills, but when I look at past history of overall sales, the rebills are growing steadily upward.

IT'S PARTY TIME! I got my first 2-year sale today with a huge commission! Woohoo!

You can upload more than 5gb . `cuz i have a file 7.9 GB size . but it`s not allowed to copy the same file like 3-4-5 times...That`s why ryushare deletes these files and some people complains about this...
they already give you a huge storage . no need to copy the same files 20 times :)

thanks a lot for reply :)

but , why i copy files ? :-= i only upload then share the link :dan:

btw, tell me , i will upload most of files with this size , they will delete my files?

i mean most of the games are 4+ GB , so most of my files will be 4+ GB links

this is allowed ?

+

they delete files due to DMCA fast like UL or they don't like RG

thanks a lot for reply :)

but , why i copy files ? :-= i only upload then share the link :dan:

btw, tell me , i will upload most of files with this size , they will delete my files?

i mean most of the games are 4+ GB , so most of my files will be 4+ GB links

this is allowed ?

+

they delete files due to DMCA fast like UL or they don't like RG

I only gave an example about copying files . I didnt say you are the one doing this :)
I know most of the games are over 4 Gb . and yes it`s allowed to upload..
about dmca . They have to delete ....

This month began to quite promising, about DL it always falls and rises :wave:

sales.jpg

yes i did yesterday i requested it 22/4

---------- Post added at 08:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 PM ----------

2013-05-10 1764 / €0 3 / €53.928 1/ €5.976 0/ €0 0 €59.904

it`s not a bad day :wave:

my day is better :P

2013-05-10 4678 / €0 3 / €23.928 6/ €41.856 0/ €0 0 €65.784

Seeing some stats here clearly that Ryushare is better than other vietnam host : Lumfile who always saying our sales system work perfectly, while in their stats...not perfect :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back