Ryushare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Ryushare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@hifi only if u have your own site if u do contact support with your site name and user name they will make that option for u

why so troublesome , still need a site to have that option , many other host already have that option for user to choose which file they want as premium file , maybe it time for them to upgrade their script to custom one , to enable more funtion , as they have many user now

why so troublesome , still need a site to have that option , many other host already have that option for user to choose which file they want as premium file , maybe it time for them to upgrade their script to custom one , to enable more function , as they have many user now

nothing have to do with the script i has to do with the forums they are allowed in they can't risk getting banned there when so many users make files prem only so it's a web master option only every host have it's own option my friend

still waiting
PAID but not still receiving.

I have the same problem too,

if this is PP payment then u will have to wait 3-5 days tell exchanger send you the money if it's WM or LR then it's the first time ever to happen and u will also get the money soon

Lool, why you don't pay transaction fee, or send money like gift? They take me 20$ fee. And please approve transaction when you sent money, i don't wait 30 days that i can withdraw my money.

why they don't pay fee coz they don't :) they pay fees for the exchanger don't wanna wait withdraw money via WMZ then search an exchanger and wait for him to send the money to u and see how much fees will that be and how much wait time u will have :) almost every other host stopped paying via PP they are offering the best service they could and it's never gonna be perfect :) they don't use there own account so no one targets it they use exchangers so they make sure u are paid the best way u want to PP

i made a new account. i am little in doubt, they are paying in euro and in payment option they mentioned webmoney WMZ. Can i put my WMZ here or would have to create WME. And what is payout day

Last edited:
if this is PP payment then u will have to wait 3-5 days tell exchanger send you the money if it's WM or LR then it's the first time ever to happen and u will also get the money soon

I was on business trip for 5 days and over there, there is no internet connectn, i have no ideal when was it last changed to paid...

hey guys would appreciate if any one received payments via LR to post here the date of his request would be good to know the where the payment schedule have reached

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back