Ryushare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Ryushare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
what can you tell by this earning image? nth

it's just stupid when u think earning 900 euro with 70K downloads is alot within 35 days, if you ever knew how much people earning when hotfile/filesonic/wupload were still alive, you would be shocked how ryushare had shaved so much sales when there are less filehosts around

i used to be an uploader for Hotfile, Filesonic and Wupload as well. i've been in uploading for 4 years and so far Ryushare is the best in counting rebills. when they say there's a rebill, yes you'll get the follow up sales. just work hard my friend. please don't compare previous filehosts to the current one, remember Paypal is present during those times. :-= , maybe this system is not for you, try to shift to other filehosts perhaps there's a luck waiting for you.

what can you tell by this earning image? nth

it's just stupid when u think earning 900 euro with 70K downloads is alot within 35 days, if you ever knew how much people earning when hotfile/filesonic/wupload were still alive, you would be shocked how ryushare had shaved so much sales when there are less filehosts around

here is my proof :D get your own CC go to RDP and buy from your own files if not counted come here and view a video of the process simple and easy :D other than that are plan words from both of us BTW ryushare will refund u that sale if u PMed them said your where testing :D

see that it what u should do then we all will belive u

this "Cypherz" made stupid point,

Ask ppl to buy premium account over their own files and send pm/email to get refund from ryushare admin?? they will just ingore you, you can just search this thread and see how many people had complained no respond from ryushare admins.

and this will reveal your worker of ryushare, make more sales for ryushare :dan:

you should really be banned

ofcourse :D we should onlu belive your words :D instead d u giving as hard proof stubid thing

you are right ryu is baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad ryu is daaaaaaaaaaaaark

u know what ryukshine eats babys for breakfast :D

PS when u create that new user ID call it your are stubid :) U lying stubid thing :

BTW didn't u said that also rapidgator and uplaoded cheat only sweet hotfile don't why aren't you talking in there thread u little girl :D

guys don't belive screenshots

don't test the system your self

guys please just belive him and use hotfile

who is he :D he's Jesus he know everything without any proof his words are divine :P

Last edited:
he got cornered my friend :) we asked him for the proof that ends it all he found nothing to say :D

he want to convince me that an uploader earning a lot wouldn't test the system for 10 euros even if he lost them instead of being cheated for hundreds of euros see he makes no sense coz he got cornered BTW be ready for another pop-up user id :)

Last edited:
Cypherz, if you put Jesus in the words, do you belive in earning money from the objects does not belongs to you is GOOD
(muslims call it halal ) . all sharings meterials does not belongs to you and earn money goes you to hell. :))

Another word, the more people has premium accounts means the less people will buy cause they still have premium account
why they will buy 2nd or 3rd accounts.

Ryushare is small timer, so don't expect any stellar sales performance. I bought myself a house with Hotfile earning and paid for the down payment of sea-front apartment studio with Filesonic. Too bad, when I plan to buy a yacht, the whole fucking filehost things collapsed with megaupload.

there always 3 of you guys, Cypherz ansley and scorpio

when people just start to question ryu cheating, then you came out you to say ryu is good, ryu is right, ryu feed you, everthing is fine with ryu and you love him.

people always questions other file hosting too, but I cann't see that there always some same members came out and say that hosting was fine.

there many vietnamese uploaders and leechers here from a long time ago, and everybody knows ryu was started with uplaoders, so why they have to hire a freshman with a fresh WJ account?

remember it is just a file hosting company, make money in the same way with rg ulto or extabit.
to a file hosting company, the uploaders are their funding source. they love uploaders but they can never truly love.
the only way to keep and get more uploaders is more sales and pay them in time, but actually they can't do this as you want.

like politicos, if they cann't get your meet your needs, what will they do?

They act.

sometimes i think the same like you.. it`s strange.. how everytime 3 people support ryushare aways with good comments :)

see my friend it's just how u wanna see it coz people who post positive comments are a lot u just see who u wanna see like "asiongaso hyp Osiris scorpio and ansley " and before that before i started using ryu in 9/2012 it was Paz pirate pay and others it will always be like that so u got a bad experiences with ryu never mean every one is check RG thread u will see also few people keep posting those happy comments if am getting good money every day am not gonna believe any negtive one :)

also go check my old posts at filemates thread and u will understand i will always support the host as long as i have tested it with my own CC and earning well coz they deserve it :)

also why do u see few people with positive comments and don't see fewer people with mostly one post history trolling it should be the same right :)

i only answer u coz i have the strong feeling u are a legitimate user :D

the only thing i do more than others is try to help people when they ask and i don't think that's a bad thing coz that's what a forum is all about

Last edited:
Cypherz, I saw many ryu file links download speed are very slow, and more and more new file links returns "file not found" error when started to download.

want to say it's still fast with my PC and I can download everything?

will when i said i can do from my PC was upoading not downloading right now i download supernatural and i have my full line speed can u send me a one of those slow speed links coz m home speed is max 512 KB/s so won' really be test

I just told, ryu is started by uploaders and leechers, a few of uploaders are truly loved by ryu.

and vAiLan, are you vietnamese? whay it was the same to me? I just said all the file hosting commpanies are the same thing, but only ryu got some obstinate supporters. let the owner or worker replies questions here, stand youself role as a uploaders.

that's just because of you guys why I always target ryu.

---------- Post added at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

the download speed is 160kb/s and is still going down and down.

see my friend no one can tell anyone else what to do :) some asks a question i know the answer i help him that's how u make friends :) someone with a doubt that i have already cleared i help him out that's why a forum is created and this is not official support thread :) so the owner doesn't really do much in it also if that is the reason please check RG and uploaded threads coz they have more than what u can say happy uploaders :)

BTW: thx for the civilized talk for once :)

please pm me that link maybe you are right that's what i get ( home connection and also downloading a torrent )

Untit1led.jpg

sure we talk about premium speeds here

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back