Ryushare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Ryushare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you guys use RDP's ?? i use home connection and always works even yesterday XxPoxX told me in PM that zoom not work when i test it worked ??
zZuGAas.jpg

1/4 result i am register user of zoom :(

there always 3 of you guys, Cypherz ansley and scorpio

when people just start to question ryu cheating, then you came out you to say ryu is good, ryu is right, ryu feed you, everthing is fine with ryu and you love him.

people always questions other file hosting too, but I cann't see that there always some same members came out and say that hosting was fine.

there many vietnamese uploaders and leechers here from a long time ago, and everybody knows ryu was started with uplaoders, so why they have to hire a freshman with a fresh WJ account?

remember it is just a file hosting company, make money in the same way with rg ulto or extabit.
to a file hosting company, the uploaders are their funding source. they love uploaders but they can never truly love.
the only way to keep and get more uploaders is more sales and pay them in time, but actually they can't do this as you want.

like politicos, if they cann't get your meet your needs, what will they do?

They act.

zZuGAas.jpg

1/4 result i am register user of zoom :(

do u use RDP ?? maybe the problem is in teh RDP's IP ?? coz really it works for and i tested twice just for you :)

---------- Post added at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 PM ----------

Update am uploading some of my new stuff now will post a screen when finish

@XxPoxX

here's my test with small files just to check multi files fast (i use home connection no rdp)

Untitled.jpg

maybe try your home connection with small files and check

@XxPoxX

here's my test with small files just to check multi files fast (i use home connection no rdp)

Untitled.jpg

maybe try your home connection with small files and check
yes you are right bro from home connection uploading good and green for small size and 9 MB file
but RDP its always red :( its mean they banned my ip? if yes how can i solve this problem? PM to admin?

when people just start to question ryu cheating, then you came out you to say ryu is good, ryu is right, ryu feed you, everthing is fine with ryu and you love him.\

I switched from RG to RYU about 3 months ago. The ramp up has gone slow but steady with sales growing each week. The couple of times I needed to contact support or Ryukenshine the questions have been answered and the problems fixed.

No service is perfect, but so far I'm pretty happy with them.

when people just start to question ryu cheating, then you came out you to say ryu is good, ryu is right, ryu feed you, everthing is fine with ryu and you love him.

people always questions other file hosting too, but I cann't see that there always some same members came out and say that hosting was fine.

if I just fail to make money with Ryushare. I would change the filehost right away instead of whining here....

See ` Hyp ` is happy with ryu as well . now you are gonna add him in the same group :cough:http://www.wjunction.com/member.php?u=10705

while it's a good thing and what u said is way true but i found that it's much better to not respond to his posts anymore see all what he wants is someone to keep answering him so he can fill the thread with his spam he thinks this way he can make people less trust in ryu and when he finds a happy member saying the truth he thinks to make people believe that ryu is hiring them for support so please guys and friends don't respond to that kind of people let their spam get buried in latter pages and let them squeal with hate to ryu's success :D

Last edited:
Ryushare is my priority host. stop making accusations of shaving sales or whatsoever. the only thing you can do is to purchase for a premium account using your own link and then try if it's not credited in your account as sale. there's no perfect system, but at least they give a just compensation to the partners. Ryushare is one of the best.

Last edited:
@asiongaso my friend that's why i ask y guys to ignore him :) i asked him the same thing i my last post and he shutup about and found nothing to say but you work for ryu :D everyone works for ryu only him sees the truth :D

what can you tell by this image? nth

what can you tell by this earning image? nth

it's just stupid when u think earning 900 euro with 70K downloads is alot within 35 days, if you ever knew how much people earning when hotfile/filesonic/wupload were still alive, you would be shocked how ryushare had shaved so much sales when there are less filehosts around

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back