Ryushare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Ryushare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I PM him 3 times in 3 days with not one reply back from him
and I know he has been here those 3 days

This isn't an official support thread and supporting people here isn't his full time job, plus those three days were over a holiday weekend. RYU uses a third party to make those payments, so when it says "PAID" in your RYU account that means it's made it over to the handler. It can take 3-5 business days for them to actually get the money into your PP account.

RYukenshine does his best to help people here, so be patient and polite and I'm sure he'll respond to you when he can. It really only took a short time for the money to be deposited, so it sounds like everything worked out in the end.

there are many "viet" jav blogs who ryushare start with,

and "viet" uploaders are the most powerful uploaders on the earth, they are good at copy and republish,

ryu is different to "viet" uploaders and foreigin uploaders, if you konw vietnamese language, check their forum and you will know it.

I have to say, filehostalk 's point is dead right.

really friend ?? you are asking this Question seriously for a just joined member :) this thread have a history with those one post unknowns who comes and trash it for their hate of ryu :)

am not Vietnamese never been their and i earn more than good also i know other 5 friends who earn very much so giving any trust to aword form someone who just regsitred to say it and leave isn't any good :D there are hundreds if not thousandth of uploaders working for ryu and happy with it so if u really know what u are doing then y can give it a try :D

there are many "viet" jav blogs who ryushare start with,

and "viet" uploaders are the most powerful uploaders on the earth, they are good at copy and republish,

ryu is different to "viet" uploaders and foreigin uploaders, if you konw vietnamese language, check their forum and you will know it.

I have to say, filehostalk 's point is dead right.

i totally agree with you ! it's not fair !
but what we can do ?

hhhhhhhhhh just another one :) hhhhhhhhhhh now mr Glever is gonna come and say yes you are right so how did u find this thread right now and make this membership now to say those words now :D hhhhhhhhhhhh really funny how you are trying so hard to trash this thread Ryushare is the best :)

did u know for many months u have been doing the exact same new memberships just one post to say this and NO ONE EVER LEFT RYU COZ OF U :) HHHHHHHHHHH WHAT A FALUIRE U ARE :D :P

this is Ryushare :)

Untitled.jpg

i live in Africa and also many other happy posters will come and confirm so u can go away with your new one post crap :) :P

Last edited:
hhhhhhhhhh just another one :) hhhhhhhhhhh now mr Glever is gonna come and say yes you are right so how did u find this thread right now and make this membership now to say those words now :D hhhhhhhhhhhh really funny how you are trying so hard to trash this thread Ryushare is the best :)

did u know for many months u have been doing the exact same new memberships just one post to say this and NO ONE EVER LEFT RYU COZ OF U :) HHHHHHHHHHH WHAT A FALUIRE U ARE :D :P

this is Ryushare :)

Untitled.jpg

i live in Africa and also many other happy posters will come and confirm so u can go away with your new one post crap :) :P
nice man

403 - Forbidden

Heys, I understand most people here are hosters and uploaders but has anyone tried downloading files and run into a "403 - Forbidden"?

It has been affecting more than half the files I am trying to download since about 2 weeks ago. Anyone having similar problems? When I run the file checker it says files found but once I've created download link and try to download up pops "403 - Forbidden".

And Ryushare support has been totally non-existent and non-responsive...

Cypherz if i not wrong you many times write you have your own site right ? in this case why in screenshot which you post you don`t have earnings in Site Sales ?

coz i use linkbucks linkshortning service so it won't work if i added my site all refs are from amy.gs linkbucks service :)

something like that :)

Untitled.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back